• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing an Old EAD Ring: What Are My Options?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers replacement EAD rings for customers who have purchased their products. The delivery time for a replacement EAD ring may vary and can be estimated by contacting customer service. It is recommended to responsibly dispose of the old EAD ring and exchange it for a new one through the replacement process. The new EAD ring will fit all existing Pampered Chef products and any issues can be addressed by their customer service team.
jenniferlynne
Can someone tell me if I can still get a replacement ring for the old EAD, or will she just have to get a new EAD?

I'm pretty sure you can't....but HO told me once that the Playtex bottle rings fit it perfectly! I haven't tried it though.

She has to get a new EAD. Perhaps a free gift for hosting?

She just hosted my highest show ever in November. I may tell her that if she hosts another with the new catalog I will get her one. That is a good idea. Plus, I think they may be on the supply list for half price.

yup they are on the supply list. I just got mine. I had the old one and the ring broke..... I think everyone who ever had the old one, had the ring break!

1. Can I replace my old EAD ring with a new one from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement EAD rings for customers who have purchased our products. You can contact our customer service team to request a replacement or visit our website to order one.

2. How long does it take for a replacement EAD ring to arrive?

The delivery time for a replacement EAD ring may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date when you make your request.

3. What should I do with my old EAD ring once I receive the replacement?

We recommend disposing of your old EAD ring responsibly by recycling or properly disposing of it. Our new EAD rings are made with eco-friendly materials, so you can feel good about replacing your old one.

4. Can I return my old EAD ring to Pampered Chef for a refund?

No, we do not offer refunds for old EAD rings. However, you can exchange your old ring for a new one through our replacement process.

5. Will my new EAD ring fit my existing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our replacement EAD rings are designed to fit all of our existing products. If you encounter any issues with the fit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies