• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Ring for EAD - Order Form and Compatibility Information

In summary, a replacement ring for EAD is a durable plastic part of the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator tool used to secure decorating tips in place. It may need to be replaced if it becomes cracked, broken, or warped over time. The replacement ring can be purchased separately and is easy to replace by twisting off the old ring and placing the new one on the decorator. It should be cared for in the same way as the original ring by hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.
redsoxgirl
I know it can be ordered on the replacement order form, but I seem to recall you guys saying something else could be used.

Can ya help me out?
And is that other piece good for the new EAD or just the older version?

For the current model, the ring from a Playtex Nurser Bottle will work just great.

Any ideas about replacing the ring on an older model? It is much skinnier than the current model ring.

I had heard the Playtex trick was for the older version; since you can't order the part for that one.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help you with your question. The replacement order form is definitely the best way to order any missing or broken items. However, if you don't have access to the form, you can also reach out to our customer service team and they can assist you in finding a suitable replacement piece. As for the compatibility with the new EAD, I recommend checking the product specifications to ensure that it will work with the newer version. Our customer service team can also provide more information on that. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Replacement Ring for EAD - Order Form and Compatibility Information

What is a replacement ring for EAD and why do I need it?

A replacement ring for EAD is a part of the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator tool. It is used to secure the decorating tips onto the decorator. The ring is made of durable plastic and can wear out over time with frequent use. Replacing the ring ensures that your decorator will continue to function properly.

How do I know if I need to replace my EAD ring?

If you notice that the decorating tip is not staying securely attached to the Easy Accent Decorator, it may be time to replace the ring. You may also notice that the ring is cracked, broken, or warped. These are all signs that it is time for a replacement.

Can I purchase a replacement ring separately?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement ring for the Easy Accent Decorator separately. This allows you to continue using your existing decorator without having to purchase a whole new tool.

How do I replace the ring on my Easy Accent Decorator?

Replacing the ring on your Easy Accent Decorator is simple. First, twist off the decorating tip and remove the old ring. Then, place the new ring onto the decorator and twist on the decorating tip. The new ring should securely hold the tip in place.

How do I care for my replacement ring?

The replacement ring for the Easy Accent Decorator should be cared for the same way as the original ring. It is recommended to hand wash the decorator and ring with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the ring to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • christy_c
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cgreen
  • quiverfull7