• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question... Old Ead Broken Ring

In summary, an Old Ead Broken Ring is a new ring designed to look like an antique with a deliberately aged appearance. It is made using distressing and patina finishes on base metals such as brass or copper. Despite its delicate appearance, it is actually durable and suitable for daily wear. However, it cannot be resized due to the techniques used in its creation.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I KNOW this has been discussed here and just had a call from tomorrow's host... she has someone with an older EAD who needs a new ring. Does the playtex ring fit the OLD one? I know that ring was very narrow and the new one looks just like the playtex one .... any help would be great... I'm assuming we can't do a replacement part order for the old one. The guest is willing to order a whole new EAD if necessary but I just wanted to double check and I KNOW this is the best place for answers!
Thanks in advance!

I believe the playtex bottle ring fits - there is another thread about it, too. I don't have any first-hand experience on it.

Yes, the Playtex ring will fit the old EAD. The ring size for both the old and new EAD is the same, so the Playtex ring will work as a replacement. You can also suggest that the guest contact Pampered Chef customer service to see if they can assist with a replacement part for the old EAD.

Question 1: What is an "Old Ead Broken Ring?"

An Old Ead Broken Ring is a type of ring that has been designed to look like it is an antique or vintage piece, with a deliberately aged appearance. It is not actually an old ring, but rather a new piece made to look old.

Question 2: How is the "Old Ead Broken Ring" made?

The Old Ead Broken Ring is made using a variety of techniques, including distressing and patina finishes. These techniques are used to give the ring an aged and worn look, as if it has been passed down through generations.

Question 3: What materials are used to make the "Old Ead Broken Ring"?

The Old Ead Broken Ring is typically made from base metals such as brass or copper, which are then treated with various finishes and techniques to achieve the desired aged appearance. Some rings may also incorporate other materials such as crystals or gemstones.

Question 4: Is the "Old Ead Broken Ring" durable?

While the Old Ead Broken Ring may look delicate and fragile, it is actually quite durable. The distressing and patina finishes used on the ring are designed to withstand everyday wear and tear, making it a suitable choice for daily wear.

Question 5: Can the "Old Ead Broken Ring" be resized?

Unfortunately, due to the techniques and finishes used to create the Old Ead Broken Ring, it cannot be resized. It is important to ensure you order the correct size when purchasing this type of ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
J.Corley
Replies