• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Ring on Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, the customer's old style EAD ring broke and they are looking for a replacement. They have heard that the Playtex rings from EADs fit, but they are unsure if they have any in their possession.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have the old style EAD and the ring that holds the tip on broke. I ordered a new one, but it doesn't fit. :grumpy:

Does anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell me??

I have heard the ring for Playtex bottles fit.

Try the Playtex rings. The problem with any rings from EADs is that they're all several years old now, and the plastic will be brittle from age. So you may get several months out of a replacement, but you may also only get a couple of minutes. (Happened to a coworker of mine.)

Does anyone know which playtex bottles?

That's interesting! Wonder what they would say at the store if I went in with my EAD and started trying on the rings!! LOL

I should check my basement....I may have some left from my DD baby bottles.

Thanks for the tip!

I read on here or somewhere before that it was the "Playtex nurser" bottle rings. I tried them myself and it wasn't a perfect fit but it was better than nothing - just wasn't as tight as it usually is.
I bet you'd get one of your 3 contacts for the day by taking in the EAD to try the rings on for size :)

jennyl said:
I read on here or somewhere before that it was the "Playtex nurser" bottle rings. I tried them myself and it wasn't a perfect fit but it was better than nothing - just wasn't as tight as it usually is.
I bet you'd get one of your 3 contacts for the day by taking in the EAD to try the rings on for size :)

Great idea, Jenny! :)

My ring broke too and the replacement did not fit. It is hard to explain with this happens to our customers.

From what I understand, that skinny ring caused a lot of problems so it was redesigned with the wider ring to help avoid them breaking so soon... so I think if they have the older model... that is the easiest way to explain it... that it was redesigned to improve that feature... I don't know if that helps at all...

Yes, Diane, you are correct! "Tell her what she's won Bob!" The EAD was redesigned and I love the new ring which has like three threads instead of one.
;-)
I have the old one and would love to know what would make it a functional EAD. When you guys figure out which ones let us know because I have NO CLUE about bottles.

1. How do I fix a broken ring on my Easy Accent Decorator?

To fix a broken ring on your Easy Accent Decorator, you will need to remove the old ring and replace it with a new one. You can purchase replacement rings from the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I still use my Easy Accent Decorator if the ring is broken?

Unfortunately, the Easy Accent Decorator will not work properly if the ring is broken. It is important to replace the broken ring for optimal use of the product.

3. How long do the rings on the Easy Accent Decorator typically last?

The longevity of the rings on the Easy Accent Decorator will vary depending on usage and care. However, on average, the rings can last for several years with proper use and storage.

4. Is it difficult to replace the ring on the Easy Accent Decorator?

Replacing the ring on the Easy Accent Decorator is a simple process and should not be difficult for most users. If you are having trouble, you can refer to the instruction manual or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Can I use a different type of ring on the Easy Accent Decorator?

We recommend using only Pampered Chef replacement rings on the Easy Accent Decorator to ensure the best fit and functionality. Other rings may not work properly and could potentially damage the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies