• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator - No Returns Needed!

In summary, the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator is a product designed to securely hold Playtex Nurser bottles in place while feeding and prevent leaks and spills. It is compatible with all Playtex Nurser bottles and each pack contains 4 rings. Unfortunately, returns are not accepted due to hygiene reasons, but customer service can assist with any issues. It is not recommended for use with other brands of bottles.
lacychef
So, I had a customer that accidentally ordered the ring for her OLD decorator & it didn't fit cause she didn't realize it was an old one. I called HO to see if there's something they could do. Well, there's no returns on replacement parts, but...the HO lady gave me a great tip! The plastic rings on Playtex nurser bottles supposedly fits the OLD EAD:)
I thought I'd share in case you all have customers with the "oldies" that need a part!

Cool!

Anyone have any Playtex bottles sitting around? Can someone out there test this (No children = no baby bottles)?

Thanks in advance.

Tip for old EADThank you so much for the tip. I just ordered two rings for customers and they didn't work. I will pass this on to them.
:)

1. What is the purpose of the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator?

The Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator is designed to securely hold the Playtex Nurser bottle in place while feeding your baby. It also helps to prevent leaks and spills.

2. Are the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator compatible with all Playtex Nurser bottles?

Yes, the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator is designed to fit all Playtex Nurser bottles, including the EAD Decorator model.

3. Can I return the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns for the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator. However, if you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How many Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator are included in a pack?

Each pack of Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator contains 4 rings.

5. Can I use the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator with other brands of bottles?

No, the Playtex Nurser Bottle Rings Fit EAD Decorator is specifically designed to fit Playtex Nurser bottles and may not work with other brands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lmonninger
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies