• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Info Needed for Old Ez Accent Ring:

In summary, the Old Ez Accent Ring is a decorative and functional accessory that can be placed on top of the EZ Accent Slicer to hold fruits and vegetables in place while slicing. It is installed by simply pressing it onto the slicer and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is specifically designed for use with the EZ Accent Slicer and is covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I've seen it before but awhile back: For those who have tried it, what is the item we can suggest to customers who have an old EZ Accent Decorator where the ring has broken? I believe it is some brand of baby bottle ring.
Thanks!

I think it is a Playtex but I am not sure.

I remember seeing that baby bottle ring as replacement part post, too.

One of my hosts from last month wanted a replacement part for the old style. I just offered to get her an entirely new EZ decorator at 60% off. She took me up on it...so I was out a bit of commission from her show.

I didn't want to send her running around town, buying baby bottle parts that didn't work.

edit: I put it on her host order so she was already getting 20% off...I just entered consultant gift for the remainder of the 60% off

Last edited:
It's the Playtex Original Nurser that uses the drop-in liners. I'm not sure if the Premium Nurser rings work or not. I've given out my supply of Original ones from when my kids' were using bottles. Otherwise, I'd mail 'em out. :) I think the bottles run about $3.50-$4.00 each.

Hi there! I have definitely encountered this issue before with the EZ Accent Decorator. The good news is, there is a simple solution! You can suggest to your customers to try using a standard size baby bottle ring as a replacement for the broken ring on their EZ Accent Decorator. It should fit perfectly and allow them to continue using their decorator without any issues. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Old Ez Accent Ring?

The Old Ez Accent Ring is a decorative and functional accessory used to add a touch of elegance and convenience to your kitchen. It can be placed on top of the EZ Accent Slicer to help hold fruits and vegetables in place while slicing.

2. How do I install the Old Ez Accent Ring?

To install the Old Ez Accent Ring, simply place it on top of the EZ Accent Slicer and press down firmly until it clicks into place. Make sure the slicer is securely attached to a flat surface before use.

3. Is the Old Ez Accent Ring dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Old Ez Accent Ring is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use the Old Ez Accent Ring with other Pampered Chef products?

The Old Ez Accent Ring is specifically designed to be used with the EZ Accent Slicer and may not fit or work properly with other Pampered Chef products. It is not recommended to use the ring with other kitchen tools.

5. Is the Old Ez Accent Ring covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Old Ez Accent Ring is covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your ring, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies