• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

EAD Adventures: Hilarious Mishaps with the Easy Accent Decorator in the Kitchen

It's the easiest and most efficient way to use the Easy Accent Decorator. However, I have also heard of some people using the larger scoop to fill it from the handle end, but I personally have not tried it. I would recommend sticking with the medium scoop and filling from the tip end as it seems to work best for most people. Overall, the Easy Accent Decorator can be a bit messy to use, but with some practice and the right technique, it can make decorating cakes and other treats a breeze. So don't be afraid to play around with it and see what works best for you! In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a useful kitchen tool that can make decorating cakes and other treats easier. It may take some practice
BlueMoon
lol, I just had hilarious adventures with the Easy Accent Decorator. Fortunately I was alone in my kitchen (well, the dogs were there, and they thought all the cream topping on the floor was great!

Here's what happened.

I'm making a trifle, and have never used my new EAD. First I tried to fill it from the tip end--then I realized the handle end comes off. I decided to stop and follow directions, but I still made a huge mess.
I put the star tip on the EAD, and focused on filling it from the handle end. I suddenly realized nothing was stopping it from coming out. --(oh my, you should have seen it. and of course, i stepped back, making an even bigger mess.)

so...I held my finger over it, capped it, lay it sidewise in the fridge, cause I'm using the topping tomorrow at my show.

but now I realize I should have been playing with this before tonight. Any tips on using this baby?

thanks in advance

put the tip end on it - does it still come with a lid? Mine has a lid, and I put that on too. Then, from the handle end, fill it with the medium scoop, tapping down lightly on it after each scoop to get rid of air pockets. (you won't get rid of them really, just minimize them).That's how I do it.I bet your dogs were laughing on the inside. :)

Thanks Becky for getting back to me so quickly.

lol--laughing?--they thought it was the BEST! licking up all the cream! they probably wish they could go on face book and tell their little friends about their wacko mom. :D

It does come with a cap, and I'll use it next time....but this was really liquidy, softened cream with maple syrup. believe me, no air pockets! So the cap might fill up--but I guess I could just wipe it off after it gets colder and a little more solid.

I always fill it from the tip end with the medium scoop. The whole thing is put together and the plunger thing holds in everything. I then put the tip, collar and cap on. This has always worked for me so I never thought of taking it apart and filling it into the back end toward the tip.

BethCooks4U said:
I always fill it from the tip end with the medium scoop. The whole thing is put together and the plunger thing holds in everything. I then put the tip, collar and cap on. This has always worked for me so I never thought of taking it apart and filling it into the back end toward the tip.

Same here, except for the longest time I couldn't figure out what the best way to fill it was! Then a couple months ago someone suggested the scoops. That way my big DUH moment of the year!

wadesgirl said:
Same here, except for the longest time I couldn't figure out what the best way to fill it was! Then a couple months ago someone suggested the scoops. That way my big DUH moment of the year!

Yeah, I've been using the medium scoop for years. Funny how we think everyone knows...

For me it depends on what I'm filling it with. If it's something pretty thick I fill from the plunger end. If it's something that a little thinner I fill from the tip end.

BethCooks4U said:

That is what I always do as well.

1. How do I fill out the EAD application?

To fill out the EAD application, you will need to gather all necessary documents and information, including your personal information, immigration status, and employment information. Then, you can either fill out the application online or on paper and submit it to the designated address provided by USCIS.

2. Can I work while my EAD application is pending?

If you have a pending EAD application, you can only work if you have a valid work permit or another valid immigration status that allows you to work. Otherwise, you must wait until your EAD application is approved and you receive your physical EAD card before starting any employment.

3. How long does it take to receive an EAD after submitting the application?

The processing time for EAD applications varies depending on your specific situation and the workload of USCIS. Generally, it can take anywhere from 2-5 months to receive your EAD after submitting the application. You can check the current processing times on the USCIS website.

4. Can I apply for an EAD renewal?

If your current EAD is about to expire or has expired, you can apply for an EAD renewal. You should submit your renewal application at least 120 days before your current EAD expires. Keep in mind that you must still meet the eligibility requirements for an EAD renewal.

5. What if my EAD application is denied?

If your EAD application is denied, you will receive a notice explaining the reason for the denial. You may be able to file an appeal or a motion to reopen or reconsider the decision. It is important to consult with an immigration lawyer if your EAD application is denied to determine the best course of action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci