• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directors Cluster Meeting Guide in Consultant News

Remember, don't be afraid to reach out to other Directors for advice and support. We are all here to help each other grow and succeed. In summary, the Director's Edition of the CN provides valuable resources and guidance for planning successful Cluster Meetings. It's important to customize and tailor each meeting to fit the needs and interests of your team. Don't be afraid to reach out to other Directors for support and advice. Good luck!
domiche
Hi All,
I am a Future Director with 4 signed, working on #5 and I am eager to begin planning my own Cluster Meetings. I understand that the Director's Edition of the CN has a guide each month on planning Cluster Mtgs. Are any of the Director's out there willing to share what that looks like?

Just looking to get a head start so that I can hit the ground running!

Thanks in advance!

Domiche

Work with your DirectorHave you approached your Director about having you included in her planning of the meetings? I know my Director has developed a "Leadership Team" that meets the week before the meeting and assigns us each a portion of the meeting to head. We each get a copy of the planner, and it has helped to:

1. Increase attendance...more people participating, means different view points are shared, which means more people attend
  2. Training for leadership...most of us plan to continue meeting as a group, but this way we are prepared if our Director is not there, or if we move and need to develop our own meetings

You have nothing to lose by asking! Even if you are with a "Hospitality Director" he/she may be willing to work with you!

Hi Domiche,

Congratulations on becoming a Future Director and working on your 5th signed! Planning Cluster Meetings can definitely be overwhelming, but it's also a great opportunity to connect with your team and learn from other Directors. I highly recommend taking advantage of the Director's Edition of the CN for guidance and resources on planning Cluster Meetings.

As for what it looks like, each month's guide will have a specific theme or focus for the meeting. This could be anything from goal-setting to recognition to product education. The guide will outline suggested activities, icebreakers, and discussion topics related to the theme. It's up to you as the Director to customize and tailor the meeting to fit the needs and interests of your team.

Some Directors also like to incorporate team-building activities, games, or even guest speakers into their Cluster Meetings. It's important to keep things engaging and interactive to keep your team motivated and excited about their Mary Kay business.

I hope this helps give you an idea of what to expect from the Director's Edition of the CN. Best of luck with your planning and I'm sure your Cluster Meetings will be a success!

1. What is a Director's Cluster Meeting?

A Director's Cluster Meeting is a monthly training and networking event for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the rank of Director or higher. It is an opportunity for leaders to connect with each other, share best practices, and receive training and updates from corporate.

2. How often are the meetings held?

The Director's Cluster Meetings are held once a month, typically on the first or second Tuesday of the month. However, the specific date and time may vary depending on the availability of the host director.

3. Can consultants who are not Directors attend the meetings?

Unfortunately, the Director's Cluster Meetings are only open to consultants who have achieved the Director rank or higher. However, there are many other training and networking opportunities available for all consultants, such as team meetings and virtual trainings.

4. What is the purpose of the Consultant News section in the meeting guide?

The Consultant News section provides important updates and announcements from corporate to keep directors and their teams informed about the latest developments in the company. This is also where directors can find resources and tools to help them support their teams and grow their businesses.

5. How can I access the Director's Cluster Meeting Guide?

The Director's Cluster Meeting Guide can be found in the "Resources" section of your consultant back office. It is also emailed to directors prior to each meeting. If you are having trouble accessing the guide, please reach out to your upline director or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdenisep
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Katiek77