• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Sign My Host for a Show Tonight?!

In summary, "Signed My Host Tonight!" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef parties to signify that the host has achieved a certain number of orders or party sales, resulting in free products or discounts. This benefit incentivizes hosts to host parties and the host can achieve it multiple times as long as they reach the required amount of orders or sales determined by their consultant. However, if their party falls short, they will not earn "Signed My Host Tonight!", but they can still earn other rewards and benefits based on their party's sales and orders.
chefkathy
And she already had a show booked before I left her house!

Woohooooooo!!!

(I really needed that)

DebbieJ said:
And she already had a show booked before I left her house!

Woohooooooo!!!

(I really needed that)

Congratulations Deb!! What an exciting feeling!!!

I left a message after I spoke to you for my past host and will call the other tomorrow. I want a recruit too this week!

YAY!!!!! :party:

Way to go!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:party:

Way to GROW your team!!!

Way to go, Deb!! Congrats!!!!

Woo hoo!!! Way to go Deb!!

Yeah for both of you!!!!

Is anyone else having luck recruiting this month?

I have not signed anyone but I have 2 leads. One was totally unexpected and the other is a wishy washy one.

jwpamp said:
I just touched base from a host from about a month ago who was going to use her kit credit to sign up, but then ran into some health issues. I talked to her today and she's planning to sign by tomorrow! Now let's hope she gets the $1250 in 30 days so she can get the DCB and I get double recruiting points! Woo hoo!!

jwpamp said:

I have 4 leads that seem pretty promising. I'll be calling them today to find out if they're signing!! I'll let you know!

Good luck Kristi!!!!!

Related to Did I Just Sign My Host for a Show Tonight?!

What is "Signed My Host Tonight!"?

"Signed My Host Tonight!" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef parties to signify that the host has achieved a certain number of orders or party sales, usually resulting in free products or discounts.

How does "Signed My Host Tonight!" benefit the host?

By achieving "Signed My Host Tonight!", the host can earn free products or discounts on their own purchases, making it a great incentive for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What does the host need to do to achieve "Signed My Host Tonight!"?

The host needs to reach a certain amount of orders or party sales, as determined by their Pampered Chef consultant, in order to achieve "Signed My Host Tonight!"

Can the host still earn "Signed My Host Tonight!" if their party falls short of the required amount?

Unfortunately, if the party falls short of the required amount, the host will not be able to achieve "Signed My Host Tonight!" However, they can still earn other rewards and benefits based on the sales and orders from their party.

Is "Signed My Host Tonight!" a one-time offer?

No, "Signed My Host Tonight!" can be achieved multiple times by a host, as long as they meet the required amount of orders or party sales each time. This means that hosts can continue to earn free products and discounts by hosting multiple Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PamperedK