• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed Two Consultants Tonight!

In summary, Deb signed two people this evening and is on track to sign five people by the end of the promotional period.
chefkathy
Yeah for me!I had my annual Customer Appreciation party this evening and had about 20 people here at my house! EEk! Some had RSPV'd, some hadn't. It was all good, but HOT! Anyway, I ended up signing two people. One woman I've been courting for a YEAR! The other one came with her aunt (who is a past catalog host of mine) and signed on the spot.My goal is a total of 5 for the July/Aug promo. I signed two in July, and now these two in Aug, so just one more and I will meet my goal! :party::party: I want that bike!

That is so awesome!!!!! Congratulations! My goal was to sign 4 and I only have 1. One of my leads hung up on me today, that was fun!

Woohoo Deb! You are rockin'!!!

YAY Deb!!!! :party:

Go Deb!! That's awesome. Congratulations!

Yay Congrats Deb!! How exciting!

YEAH!!!! You go, girl!

I can't wait to see a pic of you on that new ride!!!!

:party:Aw Deb that is terrific!!!:party: Sounds like you are determined and focused!!! Here's hoping some of that pixie dust you are radiating will fly our way!!!

Speaking of that bike, for us to qualify for that promo, am I reading it right? 4 consultants have to qualify in their first 30 days?

Yep, that's it -- wish it was 90 days...mine are getting a slow start!

jwpamp said:
Yep, that's it -- wish it was 90 days...mine are getting a slow start!

bummer! i thought we got 90

yes, it's 30 days, which is why I wanted to recruit more than 4 to give myself a cushion.The gal I signed last night has 2-3 August parties lined up already!

Way to go Deb :)

DebbieJ said:
yes, it's 30 days, which is why I wanted to recruit more than 4 to give myself a cushion.

The gal I signed last night has 2-3 August parties lined up already!

Wow thats awesome! Did you say or do anything special or was she just ready to go?

cincychef said:
[/B]

Wow thats awesome! Did you say or do anything special or was she just ready to go?

Um, I've been working with her for a YEAR! LOL!

She was really excited about the cookware host special and the special sign on bonuses right now.

I used this flyer that originally came from Marna Ross and put it in EVERY guest folder.

Attachments

• test drive july aug 2009.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 243
Thanks for sharing, Deb. I'm going to use this and put it on the back of flyers I'm handing out at a booth this weekend. :)

i like this flyer Deb! Thanks i'm going to work on changing it to the new incentive :)

Thanks for the flyer Deb! I really like it. Anne, if you update it for the Sept special will you please post it? I'm working on a revision, but would love to see what someone else came up with, too.

Yes Anne! Please post it when you finish it!!!! :D

Not very eloquent, but here's an update.

Attachments

• test drive sept oct 2009[1].doc
    213 KB · Views: 209
it won't let me attach the file it's telling me it's an invalid file.......
it was the same one Deb used i just changed the info.

if you'd like to see it send me an email: [email protected]

:)

Here's Anne's version. I like her's because she spelled out what the choices are. Your document is saved as a .docx which is why you cannot upload it here. I saved it and changed it to a .doc so everyone can see it.

Thanks for sending it to me!!

Attachments

• test.drive.september.october[1].doc
    184.5 KB · Views: 201

Related to I Signed Two Consultants Tonight!

1. What does it mean to sign two consultants tonight?

Signing two consultants tonight means that you have successfully recruited two individuals to join your team as consultants for Pampered Chef. This is often seen as a milestone for consultants, as it shows their ability to grow their team and potentially increase their income.

2. How do I sign two consultants tonight?

There is no one specific method for signing two consultants in one night. It requires a combination of networking, reaching out to potential candidates, and effectively showcasing the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. Some consultants may also offer special incentives or promotions to encourage individuals to sign up.

3. Is it common to sign two consultants in one night?

It is not uncommon for experienced and successful Pampered Chef consultants to sign multiple consultants in one night. However, this may not be the case for every consultant and it ultimately depends on their individual recruiting skills and efforts.

4. What are the benefits of signing two consultants tonight?

Signing two consultants in one night can have several benefits, including increasing your team size and potential for income growth, earning bonuses or incentives from Pampered Chef for recruiting new consultants, and having a stronger support system within your team.

5. Can I still sign two consultants if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to sign two consultants in one night even if you are new to Pampered Chef. It may require more effort and time to build relationships and showcase the benefits of joining, but with determination and effective recruiting strategies, it can be achieved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies