• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Designing Catty and Form Labels: Graphics or Plain White?

In summary, Pampered Chef allows customers to use their own graphics on catty and form labels through a customizable option. However, there are size restrictions for the graphics, with a maximum size of 4 inches by 4 inches. Customers also have the option to choose plain white labels instead of using graphics. When ordering, customers can order a minimum of 50 labels and a maximum of 500 labels at a time, and they can mix and match different designs for their labels in one order.
jrb0328
i want to make labels for my cattys and forms. does anyone use labels with graphics on them or just plain white labels?

I'm cheap....I use plain white labels.

what info do you want on the labels?

I have used some clipart on some labels I have made but usually only for return address or host coaching .

just my name/consult #/phone#/email/website

I've been taking advantage of the vista specials and getting labels with graphics (got the idea of using the dots from someone else here)

I just use white ones as well. I put name, phone, and website. I used to put email but I want more people to go to my website and they can email me from there.

I made these myself:

Attachments

• PC Address Labels - FD.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 643
  • PC Catalog Labels - centered.doc
    55 KB · Views: 640
cathyskitchen said:
I made these myself:

Cathy - great labels - which size do you use - like what avery #??

bumping with a question -

How do you edit the information in the labels without deleting the logo? Thanks!

Here are the labels I use. I put the small ones on the front of the catalog & the large ones on the back under the pic.

Attachments

• Ready to get started LABELS.doc
    44 KB · Views: 371
  • catalog label.doc
    29 KB · Views: 444

Related to Designing Catty and Form Labels: Graphics or Plain White?

1. Can I use my own graphics on the catty and form labels?

Yes, you can use your own graphics on the catty and form labels. Pampered Chef offers a customizable option where you can upload your own graphics and design the labels according to your preferences.

2. Are there any restrictions on the size of the graphics for the labels?

Yes, there are restrictions on the size of the graphics for the labels. The maximum size allowed for graphics is 4 inches by 4 inches. This ensures that the labels fit properly on our products and maintain a professional look.

3. Can I choose to have plain white labels instead of using graphics?

Yes, you can choose to have plain white labels instead of using graphics. Pampered Chef offers both options for catty and form labels to cater to different preferences and needs.

4. How many labels can I order at a time?

You can order a minimum of 50 labels and a maximum of 500 labels at a time. This ensures that you have enough labels for your current needs without having to order excessive amounts.

5. Can I order different designs for my labels in one order?

Yes, you can order different designs for your labels in one order. You can choose to mix and match different graphics and plain white labels to create a variety of designs for your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Malinda Klein