• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Time and Money with USPS Click-n-Ship for Easy Postage and Free Pickup!

USPS Click-n-Ship is great for printing postage from home AND scheduling free pickup! You can save a nickle (plus gas) by using USPS Click-n-Ship to print postage from home AND schedule free pickup! Just an FYI -- if the package is over 13 oz and you put REGULAR STAMPS on it for postage, you have to HAND IT to a postal worker.
susanr613
Gold Member
One of my cluster-mates advised that you can save a nickle (plus gas) by using USPS Click-n-Ship to print postage from home AND schedule free pickup!

So, those $4.80 host packs are now $4.75, plus no hassle driving to and from the post office and standing in line! I printed my labels on plain paper and taped them to my plain envelopes, but you can also pick up free Priority Mail envelopes at the PO and order self-adhesive labels on the USPS site.

yay!

I noticed that the prices were cheaper last time I used this! I use click-n-ship ALL THE TIME and LOOOOVE it! Also you can order the priority envelopes for free from USPS.com. This is the ONLY WAY I send out my host packets nowdays!

Oh, that's good to know! Thanks for sharing that with us. I HATE going to the PO.

Thanks! I had no idea; I was wondering how much it would cost to mail. That is good to know!

Yep, I do this all the time. Thanks for the reminder, Susan!

susanr613 said:
One of my cluster-mates advised that you can save a nickle (plus gas) by using USPS Click-n-Ship to print postage from home AND schedule free pickup!

So, those $4.80 host packs are now $4.75, plus no hassle driving to and from the post office and standing in line! I printed my labels on plain paper and taped them to my plain envelopes, but you can also pick up free Priority Mail envelopes at the PO and order self-adhesive labels on the USPS site.

yay!
You can also order the Priority envelopes from the PO site. They're free, and they'll bring them right to your house.

I've been doing this for a few years now and LOVE IT!! I guess I should let my team know since I don't think I"ve shared this with them!!!

I had no clue about this - how cool! So, I suppose it just walks you through on-line?? I'm one of those "spell it out for me" people!!

Yep- you enter your address and the recipient's address. Then there's a label generated that you glue or tape to the envelope. Pay with a card, schedule pick-up and ta-da!

Ok, just checked this out and unless I'm doing something wrong, it wants a weight. How do I know how much the packet weighs???

Oops- forgot about that. You got a kitchen scale? That works. Or else you can purchase a postal scale at the office supply store for $15 or less. Once you know how much your typical host pack weighs, you can just use that weight every time you mail one.

Ah, ok. Don't have one, so I guess I'll have to pick one up. Do you happen to know how much just a single catalog weighs??

bsaxman said:
I noticed that the prices were cheaper last time I used this! I use click-n-ship ALL THE TIME and LOOOOVE it! Also you can order the priority envelopes for free from USPS.com. This is the ONLY WAY I send out my host packets nowdays!

Is this the best way to send it out. I sent my first one out today and sent it regular mail it cost me 2.70 to send 40 miles away. Had 2 catelogs, since I already gave the host one and the specials and invites. I'm wondering if I should send priority and pay the 4.80.

Just an FYI -- I use USPS Click & Ship, and just so everyone knows, if the package is over 13 oz and you put REGULAR STAMPS on it for postage, you have to HAND IT to a postal worker. It's security regulations.

If you use Click & Ship, they can track the package by the info on the label, so you can just drop it in a mailbox or put it out for your carrier to pick up.

Also, by using Click & Ship, the item has automatic (and FREE) delivery confirmation. You have to pay for that if you go into the Post Office.

Click away, girls!

1. What is USPS Click and Ship?

USPS Click and Ship is an online service offered by the United States Postal Service that allows customers to purchase and print shipping labels for their packages and envelopes directly from their computer.

2. How do I access USPS Click and Ship?

To access USPS Click and Ship, simply go to the USPS website and click on the "Click-N-Ship" option under the "Quick Tools" menu. You will need to create an account and log in to use the service.

3. Is there a fee for using USPS Click and Ship?

There is no fee to use USPS Click and Ship. However, you will need to pay for the cost of shipping your package or envelope, as well as any additional services or insurance you may choose to add.

4. Can I use USPS Click and Ship for international shipments?

Yes, USPS Click and Ship can be used for both domestic and international shipments. However, certain restrictions and regulations may apply depending on the destination country.

5. Can I schedule a pickup for my package using USPS Click and Ship?

Yes, USPS Click and Ship allows you to schedule a pickup for your package at your designated address. This option is available for both domestic and international shipments and can be selected during the label creation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back