• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Damaged Supply Order? HO May Replace Wet YLYW Brochures - Catalogs Intact

In summary, the customer's order of catalogs, SBRC's, and wedding catalogs were all damaged. The SBRC were okay, but the wedding catalogs were soaked through and some were still wet. The customer received replacements for the damaged items.
finley1991
I'm waiting on a call back from HO to see if they *might* replace the damaged items in my supply order. I ordered 100 catalogs, 4 sets of SBRC and 9 sets of YLYW brochures. The SBRC are fine... 1 set of catalogs and ALL of the YLYW brochures are soaking wet. I'm not just talking damp... I wiped the water off the wrapped catalogs and thankfully only one of them it seeped through. But the YLYW are toast... they are all soaked through... rippled and some are totally wet. And there was a blade of grass on one of the catalogs. What's that about it? I checked the box and it seems totally dry... and no water spots appear on it at all... only thing I did notice when I opened it was that there was more tape on it than usual. Not the normal one piece. So keep your fingers crossed for me! :approve:

YAY! They are sending me one set of catalogs and new YLYW! Woo-hoo for HO!!!!!

I'm SO happy that the SBRC were okay... my host appreciation is tomorrow night and I need them to give out to everyone who comes!!!!!

I just had a supply order of catalogs, SBRC's and the new wedding catalogs. My order was repacked into a non PC box with the label taped to the box and lots of tape (it's like the shipping company has no clue how to tape a box?!).

The catalogs and SPRC's were all fine but the wedding catalogs were water damaged and some still wet. I had no problem getting the replacements either.

My supply order was in sorry shape as well.I ordered 20 packs of mini catalogs and they were just flying around the box. The show planners and YLYWs were all bent up as a result. And the tape on the box had snapped. Thankfully nothing was wet. My FedEx guy usually rings the bell and didn't this time--I was lucky I went outside and saw it there and took it in from the rain.I'm just going to put a heavy book on the bent things and hope they'll be okay. :)

wow~I wonder what is going on? Sounds like a bunch fell out of a truck, du,ped on the wet grass and were repacked!

finley1991 said:
I'm SO happy that the SBRC were okay... my host appreciation is tomorrow night and I need them to give out to everyone who comes!!!!!

Hopre it's a great night for you tomorrow!

Related to Damaged Supply Order? HO May Replace Wet YLYW Brochures - Catalogs Intact

What should I do if I receive a damaged supply order?

If you receive a damaged supply order from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in getting a replacement order or issuing a refund.

Can I still use the wet YLYW brochures if my supply order arrives damaged?

We do not recommend using wet brochures as they may not be in the best condition for presenting to your customers. Please contact our customer service team for a replacement order.

What if my supply order is missing the YLYW brochures or catalogs?

If your supply order is missing any items, please reach out to our customer service team. They will help you get the missing items or provide a refund for those items.

Will Pampered Chef replace my entire supply order if it arrives damaged?

In most cases, we will replace only the damaged items in your supply order. However, if the damage is extensive, our customer service team may issue a replacement for the entire order.

How long does it take to receive a replacement supply order?

The time it takes to receive a replacement supply order may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you contact them about the damaged order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • babywings76