• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Website: Questions About Contact Forms

In summary, you create a website and you are uncertain about how to find out when someone orders from the website. You get an email when someone orders.
chefkitty
Ok so last night I finally(!) made my own website. My only real question is when someone fills out the contact form on the website or emails me from the website how do I find out about it? Does the web administator email my yahoo account This is what I figure happens but am not 100% sure. Thanks for all the help! :confused:

You'll get an email that includes all of the information your customer filled in.

If you want to test it, just go to your own website and fill out the form for yourself! :)

i had thought about doing that! thanks a lot

I ordered off my PWS both as an individual order and a show order to see how it worked (show order I did not enter in PP) and the individual order was for the outlet. I also set up a show and sent a bunch of test emails to myself. Can you tell I'm a control freak? I had to know exactly what my customers would be seeing. I'm talking a friend into letting me do a wedding registry for her just so I can see how it works, she is not that interested in PC so I know she would not do it herself.

Ok so here is my next question, How do we know when someone orders from the website? do we get an email when that happens to or does it just show up on our commision checks as a surprise?

We get an e-mail when someone places an order. The individual orders we just get confirmation of. Show orders we have to enter onto PP along with the rest of the show.

oh and I just did the send myself a test thing and now I feel better. Now I know how it works and I am so on the same wavelength of being anal needing to know how everything works!

Yay on it working. And its always good to have other friends that understand being anal. :D

Related to Creating a Website: Questions About Contact Forms

1. How do I add a contact form to my website?

To add a contact form to your website, you can use a plugin or a form builder tool such as Wufoo or Google Forms. These tools provide pre-made templates and allow you to customize the form according to your needs. You can then embed the form code onto your website.

2. Can I customize the fields in my contact form?

Yes, you can customize the fields in your contact form to gather specific information from your website visitors. You can choose which fields to include, make them required or optional, and add additional fields such as dropdown menus or checkboxes.

3. How do I set up notifications for new form submissions?

To receive notifications for new form submissions, you can set up email notifications through your form builder tool. You can specify the email address where you want to receive the notifications and also set up an auto-response email to be sent to the person who filled out the form.

4. Can I integrate my contact form with my email marketing platform?

Yes, most form builder tools allow you to integrate your contact form with popular email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or AWeber. This allows you to automatically add new form submissions to your email list.

5. How do I ensure the security of my contact form?

To ensure the security of your contact form, make sure to use a reputable form builder tool that uses encryption technology to protect the data submitted through the form. You should also regularly update your form and website software to prevent any potential security breaches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • slhale