• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Creative Way to Recycle Old Order Forms?

In summary, these order forms can be used by preschoolers to pretend to buy items or to place orders. They can also be used for taking phone orders. The forms can be saved and used again.
genburk
Silver Member
I was getting ready to throw out some old order forms and thought about my other job.

I thought about the older children at the preschool I work at and how they could pretend to buy things. Give them a few old books and all your old order forms so they can pretend to buy or place orders. They could also let the younger children play with them by just letting them check the boxes.

Make sure your name and contact info is on them, accidently of course, just in case a child shows a parent their paper. The parent might like PC and would then have your contact info.

You could just say you don't need them anymore and would like to donate them to the school for play. I know my school wouldn't let me donate them if they thought that I was doing to promote the fact that I am a consultant. Not that I would use the old order forms to promote PC:rolleyes:

Good idea! My daughter is only 2, but she likes to fill in the boxes with marker.

thats a great idea, not only promoting pc (just a little) but... getting the next way of shoppers trained!!!! :)

It is very true that pre-schoolers would love those. And, all pre-schools have a dramatic play area which they change out very frequently. They are always looking for new ideas. How about donating an old apron and chef's hat for them to use with their catalogs and receipts. I also sent some old catalogs to my daughters home economics class to use for making posters and researching.

I also use them to take phone orders, regardless of what special they have on them. I have SUCH a pile of old order forms and old host specials. I refuse to throw them away (Huge tree hugger here!). I should see about getting them glued into notepads....

That's an awsome idea!!! My duaghter is in Kindergarten but she goes to daycare afterwards....

What can I do with my old order forms?

There are several creative ways to repurpose your old order forms! You can use them as scrapbook paper, cut them into strips and weave them into a basket or coaster, or even use them as wrapping paper for small gifts.

Can I recycle my old order forms?

Yes, you can recycle your old order forms! Most paper recycling programs accept clean and dry paper, including old order forms. Just be sure to remove any staples or tape before recycling.

Are there any discounts or rewards for returning old order forms?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts or rewards for returning old order forms. However, we appreciate your efforts to recycle and repurpose them.

Can I use my old order forms to place a new order?

No, we do not accept old order forms as a form of payment for new orders. Please use our current order forms or place your order online.

Is there a limit on how many old order forms I can return at once?

No, there is no limit on how many old order forms you can return at once. We encourage you to recycle as many as you can to help reduce waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Akiba