• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Cooking Show: Invitation to a Unique Culinary Experience!

In summary, a Couples Invitation is an event where couples can learn how to cook together using Pampered Chef products. It is organized by a consultant, either by hosting a party or as a guest at a friend's party. The event includes a cooking demonstration, product testing, and socializing. There is no pressure to make purchases, but there may be discounts and promotions available. Couples can also host their own event and earn rewards.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm wondering if anyone has an invitation to a Couples Cooking Show that is neither a Grilling Show or a Cook Off?

My neighbor (who has never had a home show of ANY kind!) has booked a couples show for July, and she is so excited! She already has a list of 25 couples and her DH will be adding to that list with his Firefighter friends and their SO's. I am excited because she is someone I thought would never book a show! (she has been buying from me, and been asked to host for 5 years! you could have knocked me over with a feather when she circled on her card that she was interested in booking!)

Anyway - she wants me to do the 30 Minute Chicken (she thinks the firefighters will love it!) and a salad - and she is going to have cheese & crackers, and have a wine tasting. (they are big collectors) So, not a grilling show - or a competition.
I am in need of a more generic Invitation that would be for couples.....

Here is what I use. I hope it helps.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Couples Cookoff Flyer 1a.doc
    146 KB · Views: 440
how about this... you can tweak it a bit for your liking.

Attachments

• generic couples.doc
    820.5 KB · Views: 491
etteluap70PC said:
how about this... you can tweak it a bit for your liking.

Thank you Paulette!

You are the one that gave me the grilling one too - so you are my Couples Show Hero!!!

Can you believe I have never done one?

I just altered that last one a bit from one of my generics just for you!

You are very welcome!

1. What is a Couples Invitation?

A Couples Invitation is a special event where couples are invited to learn how to cook delicious meals together using Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to spend quality time with your partner while also learning some new cooking skills.

2. How do I get invited to a Couples Invitation?

You can get invited to a Couples Invitation by hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will help you plan the event and invite other couples to join. You can also ask a friend who is already hosting a party to invite you and your partner as guests.

3. What happens at a Couples Invitation?

During the event, a Pampered Chef consultant will guide you and your partner through a cooking demonstration using our products. You will have the opportunity to try out the products and ask any questions you may have. There will also be time to socialize and enjoy the meal you have prepared together.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at a Couples Invitation?

Attending a Couples Invitation does not require you to make any purchases. However, if you are interested in any of the products used during the event, you can place an order with the consultant. There may also be special promotions and discounts available for attendees.

5. Can I host my own Couples Invitation?

Yes, you can host your own Couples Invitation by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will work with you to plan the event and invite other couples. You can earn free products and discounts by hosting a successful party, making it a great opportunity for a fun and rewarding evening with your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • DCoopPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies