• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can A Host With Over 50 Invitations Make Your Show A Success?

In summary, the speaker discusses an upcoming show with a new host they have never met before. The host had 47 people on her guest list and even offered to bring additional friends to make it a separate show. The speaker is excited for the potential of a $1000 show. They also mention a cooking demonstration with investment cooking and a potential switch in materials. The host is described as very nice and responsible. The speaker also mentions previous shows with low attendance and sales. They share links to files and discuss invitations being sent out. Overall, the speaker is hopeful for a successful show with this new host.
chefann
Gold Member
I've got a show later this month with a host I've never met. She booked from a show that ended up being cancelled last month. We communicated a couple times via email to pick a date, and she was going to send me her guest list. Well, her computer started acting up, but she got it to me yesterday, after receiving the host pack Friday (and handing out a catalog already!).

She had 47 people on her guest list! And she had others on her list online, for whom she didn't have street addresses. I can't believe I went through more than 2 packs of mini catalogs for this show! (I had 10 in the host pack, with show info on them - that she handed out already.)

And when I spoke to her last night on the phone, she mentioned that her younger sister might want to have a show.

Let's compare this to many of my recent shows-- 20 or fewer names on the guest lists, no email invitations, no pre-bookings, and lousy attendance and sales. I am so geeked for this to be a $1000 show!

Waaa Hoooo Ann! Keep us posted on the results!

Hope it turns out great for you!!!

Way to go Ann!! When is this show?? Let us know how it goes!!

Yea Ann! It feels good when it happens doesn't it?

Hoping for a $1000 Show for you!:thumbup:

It's on the 23rd, and we're doing Investment Cooking. I may switch up the materials I got (here) to do 30-minute chicken and sweet biscuit bites, instead of the soup that the outline includes - just because I'm already making the chicken at my show next Tuesday, and that DCB has to be seen to be believed! (And the host from the cancelled party was going to have it at her party, so she'll still get to see it.)

And this new host is so nice. She knew that the original host, Donna, was bummed that her show cancelled (people had things going on), so she said that Donna could bring a bunch of her friends and I could count those as a separate show for her. What a sweetie!

Congrats in advance. I just has a very motivated hostess at my show last Saturday... almost $600 in orders waiting for me when I got to her house!

chefann said:
It's on the 23rd, and we're doing Investment Cooking. I may switch up the materials I got (here) to do 30-minute chicken and sweet biscuit bites, instead of the soup that the outline includes - just because I'm already making the chicken at my show next Tuesday, and that DCB has to be seen to be believed! (And the host from the cancelled party was going to have it at her party, so she'll still get to see it.)

And this new host is so nice. She knew that the original host, Donna, was bummed that her show cancelled (people had things going on), so she said that Donna could bring a bunch of her friends and I could count those as a separate show for her. What a sweetie!

Which files did you use Ann and can you explain your show? I have a host for the 26th that may really like that!

IS this your next $1000 plus show?!

I'm workin' on it! Invitations go out tomorrow. email invites went out already.

good luck! Don't we all wish all of our hosts were like that!!

Wow! This host sounds wonderful! I love those hosts who take responsibility and make things easier for us.

Say, she wouldn't have a sister, close cousin, etc., in the northcentral Indiana area, would she?

I don't know. :) Want me to ask?

I put her invites in the mail this morning - just about 2 weeks before the show. Now I need to email her a shopping list - she actually ASKED for one! And, yes, I've already mentioned that she should be doing this from the consultant side, not just as a host.

I hope it works out for you. I had a host like that at the beginning of September. Unfortunately her 49 invitations & email invitations only turned out to be a $300 show! We had a lot of fun at the show & got a couple of bookings but it wasn't nearly what I hoped. This summer we had a show that I didn't even want to go to. When we left (closed the same day) we had around $400 in orders. Before I had time to enter all the orders, we got a call from the host who said he had a couple more orders which bumped his show to $700+. Then we got an online order for another $100+. Just shows that you never know!!

Related to Can A Host With Over 50 Invitations Make Your Show A Success?

What is "Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!"?

"Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!" is a special program at Pampered Chef that rewards our hosts for their hard work and dedication in hosting a cooking show.

How do I become a "Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!" member?

To become a member, all you have to do is host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future show.

What are the benefits of being a "Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!" member?

As a member, you will receive exclusive rewards and bonuses, such as free products, discounted items, and even a chance to earn a free trip to a tropical destination.

Do I have to host multiple shows to remain a member?

No, you do not have to host multiple shows to remain a member. As long as you host one cooking show every 6 months, you will continue to receive the benefits of being a "Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!" member.

Can I combine the rewards from "Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!" with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine the rewards from "Whoo! I Love Motivated Hosts!" with other Pampered Chef promotions. This means you can earn even more rewards and benefits by hosting a cooking show during a special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies