• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 3: 91 Days Until the Start | Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In summary, Wave 3 is approaching and everyone is excited. There are still a few months left, and a lot can happen in that time.
Debi better be on a plane, or there's going to be a bunch of irate Cheffers storming the Pentagon to "discuss" their military hop policies. :grumpy:

Guys - I am logging off to finish packing my sizeable drawers! See yall tomorrow night!

So we still haven't heard from Debi? I'm hoping that is a GREAT sign!

katie0128 said:
So we still haven't heard from Debi? I'm hoping that is a GREAT sign!
I heard she got on a flight - not sure where in the US she's landing though.

Se ya'll tonight! I'm off to get ready and catch a VERY EARLY (7:00am) flight to Chicago. If you get in early today, give me a call. A clustermate and I are flying together this morning and are planning to 'hit the town'. I'll be around if anyone wants to get together before the MNG.

If you are at the Sheraton and want to share a cab to the Hilton, I'm up for that too.

Today is Wednesday, July 16, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 1
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 0! Meet n Greet is TONIGHT, people!!

Well, tonight and tomorrow.

Chef Success Wave 3 Meet n Greet
Kitty O'Shea's, Chicago Hilton (Michigan Ave.)
7:00 tonight
8:30 tomorrow

Tonight's MNG agenda:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_grouphugg.gif
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/Trilly-77-24.gif
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/luv4yorkies_yayjump.gif
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_winesmiley.gif
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/rk01_pya.gif
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_beersmiley1.gif
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/slider_teehee.gif

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here!!!!!!!!!

Dang it, Greg made it so that you cannot put stuff in all caps! I'm excited, I want to use CAPS.

What Do You Mean We Can't Use All Caps???

HEY Greg... what's up with not using all caps???

I'm here in the lobby of the Hilton, in case anyone's online and looking for another cheffer. :) (North end, behind the Starbuck's)

Are you guys in Chicago having fun yet? :)

Guy

Yes. Ran into Kris (leggy), Kate (cmdtrgd) and John (pampered1224) already. :)

Just got a text from Mere. She is there and she just talked with wadesgirl, who is there as well.

Someone needs to post when you meet up with Debi... I want to know that she made it safe and sound!

Debi called me last night. She made it in, but we had already packed it in at the MnG.

chefann said:
I'm here in the lobby of the Hilton, in case anyone's online and looking for another cheffer. :) (North end, behind the Starbuck's)

Hi to all of Wave 3 cheffers at the MNG:)! Sorry I couldn't make it this year!:(

chefann said:
Debi called me last night. She made it in, but we had already packed it in at the MnG.

YEA!!! I have no idea why I was so concerned about her... maybe because I couldn't make it, I was traveling with her vicariously. Anyway, I'm glad she is there.

Well, I'm home now. Met LaMarr at the already-shut-down MnG on Thursday night. Hurray! I met one of us! Shared a class with him, too.

Cheered for Linda as she crossed the stage. :balloon:

Forgot to look at my printout to cheer others whose names I'm not as familiar with. :cry:

Did y'all hear MY name called out??? I'm not gonna tell you why just yet til I see if anyone caught it. ;)

I heard!! Wa-hoo!!Sorry we missed you. Thursday night, I think we were in the usual spot of one of the regulars in the bar, because some old guy kept giving us the stink-eye. He glared at us until we left.

Ann F said:
Well, I'm home now. Met LaMarr at the already-shut-down MnG on Thursday night. Hurray! I met one of us! Shared a class with him, too.

Cheered for Linda as she crossed the stage. :balloon:

Forgot to look at my printout to cheer others whose names I'm not as familiar with. :cry:

Did y'all hear MY name called out??? I'm not gonna tell you why just yet til I see if anyone caught it. ;)

I heard your name called out! I do not remember why it was called out. I just remember you were in the front of the auditorium. I also remember thinking, "I know that name!"

It was Serve it Up Squad. :D

I got a free night's stay for next year.

Ann F said:
I got a free night's stay for next year.

Congratulations! You will be popular with your roommates.

I met Lamar, Chef Ann, Chef Liz, Pampered Becky and Wadesgirl. DId I miss anyone?
Chef Liz sat at our table at banquet ( snoooozefest) and we had to sing a jingle, Liz sang and has an awesome voice. I did a big wahoo for Linda as she walked on stage and Chef Liz too. One of the gals in my cluster was on crutches, so I was helping her and didn't get to do as much as I hoped, but I was happy to help a clustermate( she is a sweety) and I give her kudos for taking this trip with all the plates and pins in her foot from the surgery she had to have. I unfrotunately got sick while I was there
too :( Had a big breast cancer even today and I am sooo tired. It was great to put names and faces together. :)

Oh, I met Keith ( leftymac) too, sorry Keith :(

merego said:
I met Lamar, Chef Ann, Chef Liz, Pampered Becky and Wadesgirl. DId I miss anyone?
Chef Liz sat at our table at banquet ( snoooozefest) and we had to sing a jingle, Liz sang and has an awesome voice. I did a big wahoo for Linda as she walked on stage and Chef Liz too. One of the gals in my cluster was on crutches, so I was helping her and didn't get to do as much as I hoped, but I was happy to help a clustermate( she is a sweety) and I give her kudos for taking this trip with all the plates and pins in her foot from the surgery she had to have. I unfrotunately got sick while I was there
too :( Had a big breast cancer even today and I am sooo tired. It was great to put names and faces together. :)

It was so great to meet you! I wish we had more time to hang out but silly cell phone service in McCormick! Oh well, we at least met up. Which director's banquet were you in again? I couldn't remember for sure but I was looking out for you.

I met LeftyMac who is HILARIOUS!!!!!! That boy (or man) cracked me up the whole time. I also met JenniferInArizona, she's such a sweety, very nice and I hope she made it home safely. I was on the look out for Chef Success buttons but didn't see any. I was hoping to meet Ann in Be a Master Seller but that room was so full there was no way I could have picked her out of the crowd!

wadesgirl said:
It was so great to meet you! I wish we had more time to hang out but silly cell phone service in McCormick! Oh well, we at least met up. Which director's banquet were you in again? I couldn't remember for sure but I was looking out for you.

I met LeftyMac who is HILARIOUS!!!!!! That boy (or man) cracked me up the whole time. I also met JenniferInArizona, she's such a sweety, very nice and I hope she made it home safely. I was on the look out for Chef Success buttons but didn't see any. I was hoping to meet Ann in Be a Master Seller but that room was so full there was no way I could have picked her out of the crowd!

Girl, we were in the same phone courage class. Didn't realize it until you got up to speak at the microphone and I couldn't yell out HEY Alison!! ha ha
I tried to catch you before I left, but we waited until everyone left and then I got my clustermate going in the wheelchair. It was so great to meet you and I am so bummed we couldn't hang out more. I was in Becky Ishee's and girlfriend needs a new "do", has anyone not told her that style went out in the 80's?? Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. She has always been nice to me, but she hardly ever smiles and wouldn't know fun if it bit her on the butt. Ok I am know going to HE%%. My migraines got so bad while I was there~yuck!!

It was so nice to meet all of you (well, all of you that I met). You know I have CRS really bad, so I can't remember everyone! I did get to help Sandra Kearns mind her business yesterday before we left conference, so that was nice! Ann F is so sweet! I just wished that there was more time in the day! It's just hard to juggle cluster activities with everything else.

wadesgirl said:
I was in the front row. That's where I sit for all my workshops. :)
ljeffries said:
It was so nice to meet all of you (well, all of you that I met). You know I have CRS really bad, so I can't remember everyone! I did get to help Sandra Kearns mind her business yesterday before we left conference, so that was nice! Ann F is so sweet! I just wished that there was more time in the day! It's just hard to juggle cluster activities with everything else.

I keep "hearing" all your posts in your sweet accent now. :)

merego said:

Girl, we were in the same phone courage class. Didn't realize it until you got up to speak at the microphone and I couldn't yell out HEY Alison!! ha ha
I tried to catch you before I left, but we waited until everyone left and then I got my clustermate going in the wheelchair. It was so great to meet you and I am so bummed we couldn't hang out more. I was in Becky Ishee's and girlfriend needs a new "do", has anyone not told her that style went out in the 80's?? Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. She has always been nice to me, but she hardly ever smiles and wouldn't know fun if it bit her on the butt. Ok I am know going to HE%%. My migraines got so bad while I was there~yuck!!

I didn't think we shared any of the same classes otherwise I would have looked for you! My hospitality director encouraged me to get up and get out of my box by reading during that session. I was ready to get out of there so we ran as soon as it was over.
I thought you had said Becky Ishee, we were next door to you. I tried to keep an eye out for you but didn't see you then either.

chefann said:
I was in the front row. That's where I sit for all my workshops. :)

I thought I saw someone that was possibly you but wasn't for sure. Where you closer to the projector or the doors. I was almost late for class so I had to come in right as they were starting. I was sitting in the 2nd row closest to the doors near the inside aisle where the microphones were.

I was near the projector.

chefann said:
I was near the projector.

Then I wouldn't have even been looking there for you!

I don't know if I'll bring my husband back with me. There were too many ladies shamelessly flirting with him! Or maybe I'll just wait until he is completely bald :D!! LOL!

Chef Kearns said:
I don't know if I'll bring my husband back with me. There were too many ladies shamelessly flirting with him! Or maybe I'll just wait until he is completely bald :D!! LOL!

Girl, he is a keeper!!;)

Well Chef Kearns I bet you caught the eye of a few young men as well. You looked so grand crossing that stage and Linda too! You were both beautiful! You all apparently listened to everyone out here! And apparently we ALL have to learn not to act so old as to close up a MNG before 9 p.m.! Now here is where I get mushy. A lot of you did not meet me and I not you but I felt so proud of each and everyone of you who achieved great things this year. I loved meeting everyone I did and I loved sitting with Ann at the general session on Thursday. We counted!!! AND WE SAT RIGHT BEHIND JEAN JONAS while we watched Lisa do her thing! Man has she changed! I remember when Jean and Marla could barely get a word out of her! Now she does Mack the Knife better than Sinatra his self! (Must have been that trivet dress!) Now here is where I get into trouble. If it had not been conference there are two guys who will be very glad I know how to keep my hands to myself! Between Guy and Lamar GEEZ! I ALMOST wished I was single! Boys - look out! Scott is cool. He loves his business but he talked to his wife and kids every day. Now there's a good guy! Diane is a wonderful soul. She offers much and asks for very little. Sweet to the core but fun loving too! THANKS DIANE! (She made my life easier on Saturday by offering me a ride home from the bus so I would not have to take a cab. And she wanted nothing in return!) So here is all I can do - BIG PUBLIC HUG! And I mean it! If anyone here ever doubts anyone else out here, don't I finally realized that we are really a very large family. We laugh together, we have cried together, we scream at each other and we forgive each other. We mourn each others losses and rejoice each others newborns. We help, we hinder, we tease and we hug. To me - that's family! SO TO THE CHEFFERS AT LARGE - HUGE HUGS!

I don't know if any of you were in the calss, and I can't even remember which one it was, but Anika was 1 of the speakers, she told everyone to use Chef Success to get great fliers. Although she did say you should check with your director before logging on.

Hey everyone! Well, now begins the adventure of getting BACK to Germany! LOL! I'm back in Dover, Delaware, where we originally flew into. We're dropping off our rental car and then catching Greyhound tomorrow to BWI to try to catch the military rotator. We ended up getting in to Dover, Delaware, on Tuesday afternoon. Drove to Ohio and stayed at my Dad's and slept for a few hours. Went out to lunch with him and then hit the road again. We finally made it into Chicago around 9:30 Wed night. Exhausted but TOTALLY excited!I am SO thrilled I got to meet so many of you!!! Including those of you who told me you'd been following our flight drama while lurking! And thanks to everyone who was praying and/or cheering for us to get there! Niki, the girl who traveled with me, it totally motivated to get her 5th recruit and promote now! I met Chef Ann, Linda, Sandra, Natural, ScottCooks, Beth, Kate (cmt....what the heck is it?), and a few other I can't think of right now. I walked just a few behind Sandra (ChefKearns) and Natural. And I think I heard Ann's voice specifically! LOL!! I had a great time with Kris/Leggy. I miss her SO much! But we have such a fantastic PC Family!! I was really impressed.Ann, don't forget to get me those pics!!!See you all in January! (Yep, I'm gonna do it all over again! LOL!!)

Debi- at least January will be a little easier, because there are so many military installations in CO. :) Heck, my BIL flies full-time nat'l guard out of Colo Spgs and would think it was a hoot to pick up a few beautiful women and fly them to Colorado (he's the one who was stationed in Stuttgart and flew big-wigs around the world). What's your email address so I can send you the pic?The poor woman next to me at day 3 general session kept blocking her ear - Kate and I were on her right and are pretty loud. :D

Last edited:
Debi - I didn't get to meet you, but screamed for you too!! Of course, my voice is a lot daintier than Ann's.....lol.

I've got an advantage - music major in college with a concentration in voice. So I've got the diaphragm power. :) Or, you can just say that I'm a big mouth. (I was the person who had her mic taken away in a production of Into the Woods because one of the leads had a broken one. I could project to the back of the house without it.)

chefann said:
Debi- at least January will be a little easier, because there are so many military installations in CO. :) Heck, my BIL flies full-time nat'l guard out of Colo Spgs and would think it was a hoot to pick up a few beautiful women and fly them to Colorado (he's the one who was stationed in Stuttgart and flew big-wigs around the world). What's your email address so I can send you the pic?

The poor woman next to me at day 3 general session kept blocking her ear - Kate and I were on her right and are pretty loud. :D

Debi @ PamperedNotPerfect.com

Thanks!

John, you made me cry! You are such a sweetheart! Did I look really stunned when I walked on stage? I was not prepared for how bright the lights were and felt blinded for a second. and, didn't know that I wouldn't be able to hear a dang thing the announcer was saying. Oh well, I'm prepared now - next time I'll be a real pro!

We are a big extended family. Meeting new people and seeing everyone again that I had already met was great, kinda like a family reunion - but with people that you actually want to see....LOL!

Thank you, John for you kind words! It's too bad that we didn't run into each other again this conference. I kept looking for you, but never saw you.

Thanks Lamar...I think I'll keep him around another year or so. He went to 2 of 4 of his workshops and took notes for me. He's all revved up about the $100 cash promotion they announced on Day Three.

fikibiff said:
I don't know if any of you were in the calss, and I can't even remember which one it was, but Anika was 1 of the speakers, she told everyone to use Chef Success to get great fliers. Although she did say you should check with your director before logging on.

Annika is my AD!! AND SHE IS GREAT!!! She hit 900,000 in sales and home schools 6 kids!!!!!!!

I wish I had met more of you Cheffers, next year I am definitely going a day early. This year, I arrived noon the first day, left right after the closing session, and spent more my "spare" time with my sister and the rest of my upline. John was hilarious and Scott was cool, but most my time in the room was spent with me snoozing away. :indif: I guess I'm getting too old to say up late past 10pm lol

Ok, so we'll be in wave 2 next year, right? When do we start the countdown? :p

Last edited:
YIPES! Guy - now I know I am getting old! The thought of counting down to next year just instantaniously wore me out! I am still feling the effects of this year. I wish I knew how they worked the selections for the waves. We may not end up in the same waves again next year. We'll have to wait to see.
I am quite shocked to hear that you were star struck Ann! You seemed quite comfortable sitting behind Jean. I mean, you didn't drool on her or touch her hair or anything silly like that. Although, I don't think anything could have wiped that HUGE grin off your face to save your soul! I was too though. She is so cool and she was really sweet. She asked a few times about things or would comment back when we made comments. She would be a neat friend to have. Well, gotta go back to work. See ya!

pampered1224 said:
YIPES! Guy - now I know I am getting old! The thought of counting down to next year just instantaniously wore me out! I am still feling the effects of this year. I wish I knew how they worked the selections for the waves. We may not end up in the same waves again next year. We'll have to wait to see.
I am quite shocked to hear that you were star struck Ann! You seemed quite comfortable sitting behind Jean. I mean, you didn't drool on her or touch her hair or anything silly like that. Although, I don't think anything could have wiped that HUGE grin off your face to save your soul! I was too though. She is so cool and she was really sweet. She asked a few times about things or would comment back when we made comments. She would be a neat friend to have. Well, gotta go back to work. See ya!

I thought it was funny when the Serve it Up Squad came out and winners weren't making noise, so I commented to you that, "You can't win if you don't squeal." and Jean laughed at that one.

Yeah that was pretty funny! You know, I think that is a lot of her charm. She has no problem saying htings to any one. I for one feel better when a "higher-up mucky-muck" will talk to you like an equal. I know I really feel good when the owner of UMC comes around and says "HI" and ask how you are doing and all that. I just wish our CEO was that good about mixing with the Peasants! I have soken to Marla, Jean, Jan Gilbert, Linda Bowls and Lisa like they are just ordanary people and have felt very comfortable doing that. Makes it easier to be connected to the company. I remember when I talked to lIsa. She had yet to make it big on the stage and was still in the Test Kitchen doing product testing. I asked her about some of the new fall products and we got into a great conversation about how they do test things. And I though car testing was extensive! That was when some of us got an exclusive tour of the NEW home office juse before it opened for production. The grand opening. She was cool then but now she is like WOW.

<h2>1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.</p><h2>2) When does Wave 3 begin?</h2><p>Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.</p><h2>3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?</h2><p>Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.</p><h2>4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?</h2><p>The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.</p><h2>5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?</h2><p>No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.</p>

1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.

2) When does Wave 3 begin?

Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.

3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?

Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.

4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?

The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.

5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?

No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8