• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering a Catalog Bag? Hear What Others Have to Say!

In summary, a catalog bag is a convenient and stylish way for independent consultants to transport and organize their Pampered Chef catalogs and business supplies. It can hold approximately 20 catalogs, is durable and water-resistant, and can be personalized with a name or logo. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for organization.
jsnow
I am thinking of getting a catalog bag. Do they work? ANyone have any stories by using one? The one I want is a little pricey, but SO CUTE!!

Thanks!
Jessica

Yes Yes Yes. They do work. I carry the $15 one off the supply order. I do get attention and questions. It also gives you a place to keep catalogs with you are all time, and they are neat and clean.

Do you use yours as a purse as well? It's not too bulky is it?

I use mine as a purse - but I carry alot of stuff - mostly 3 yr old stuff - sippy cup, crayons, little cars, handi wipes, etc.....:rolleyes: It woks great for me - and has a place for business cards so I'm not scrambling trying to find them.

If you are thinking of getting one that is not from PC - make sure that is is large enough to hold the PC catalog. I've seen some that aren't.

I ordered mine last week. I can't wait for it to get here!!! I spoke to several people that have one. They all love it and it has worked for all of them. Good luck!!!

I have the one off the supply order also, it is very spacious(sp). I carry lots of stuff do to I have a 1 1/2 year old:p

Related to Considering a Catalog Bag? Hear What Others Have to Say!

1. What is a catalog bag?

A catalog bag is a convenient and stylish way to transport and organize your Pampered Chef catalogs, order forms, and business supplies. It is a must-have for any independent consultant looking to grow their business.

2. How many catalogs can a catalog bag hold?

Our catalog bags have a capacity of approximately 20 catalogs, depending on the thickness of each catalog. This allows you to have a variety of catalogs on hand for your customers to browse through.

3. Is the catalog bag durable?

Yes, our catalog bags are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. They are also water-resistant, making them ideal for outdoor events and parties.

4. Can I personalize my catalog bag?

Yes, you can personalize your catalog bag with your name, logo, or any other text of your choice. This is a great way to promote your business and make your bag stand out.

5. Are there any additional pockets or compartments in the catalog bag?

Yes, our catalog bags come with multiple pockets and compartments to help you stay organized. There is a large main compartment for catalogs, as well as smaller pockets for order forms, pens, and other business supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • ChefNelson