• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats and Closing: My Sister-in-Law's Catalog Show

In summary, the conversation was about a catalog show hosted by the speaker's sister-in-law. The speaker was unsure of when to reach out to their sister-in-law due to her being busy with work and recently finding out she is pregnant. They discussed the best timing for contacting her and how to balance congratulating her on the pregnancy while also checking in about the show. The speaker ultimately decides to wait a few days before reaching out and congratulates her sister-in-law immediately, but will mention the show in a day or two if she doesn't bring it up.
ahammons
My sister-in-law is doing a catalog show, and we're supposed to close it on the 29th. I was going to e-mail her the other day just to make sure everything was going okay and ask if the 29th was still going to work for her. (She's a real estate agent, and has been very busy lately) Well, just before I was going to e-mail her, my MIL called to let us know that my SIL (the host) is pregnant. I decided not to e-mail her that day - I just didn't want to sound like "congratulations on the baby, so how's your show going?" You know what I mean?
I was just wondering, what would be the right timing for this? Should I give it a couple more days, then contact her? I don't want to sound pushy and make her think that I'm not excited about her news.

i would probably call her in a few days, say i'm calling my hosts to make sure everything is going good, blah, blah. but would call her today to congratulate her!

That's what I was thinking, thanks! I already called to congratulate her, I just didn't mention the show or anything. :)

I would call her today to say congrats and if she bring up the show then talk about it. If she doesn't then I would call in a day or two to talk about the show.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your SIL's pregnancy! That is such exciting news. I completely understand your hesitation in reaching out to her about the catalog show while also wanting to acknowledge her pregnancy. I would suggest waiting a few days before reaching out to her again. This way, she has some time to process the news and you can still check in about the show without it seeming like an afterthought. When you do reach out, make sure to congratulate her on the baby first and then ask about the show. This way, she knows that you are genuinely excited for her and also still interested in helping her with the show. I hope everything goes well with both the pregnancy and the catalog show! Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Take care!

Related to Congrats and Closing: My Sister-in-Law's Catalog Show

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the hostess, in this case your sister-in-law, shares our products with friends and family by passing around our catalog and taking orders. It's a convenient way for people to shop and for the hostess to earn free products.

How can I place an order for my sister-in-law's catalog show?

You can place an order directly through your sister-in-law by filling out an order form or online using her unique party link. You can also contact your consultant or place an order on our website using the hostess's name and party ID at checkout.

Can I host my own catalog show?

Absolutely! Hosting a catalog show is a great way to earn free products and discounts while sharing our amazing products with your friends and family. Contact your consultant to schedule a show or visit our website to learn more.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show comes with many perks, including free products, discounts, and exclusive hostess-only items. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to gather with friends and family and earn rewards while doing it.

How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show varies depending on the hostess's preference. It can last anywhere from a week to a month. Your consultant can work with your sister-in-law to determine the best timeframe for her show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura4
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ragschef