• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Catalog Show After Disappointment - A Ray of Hope!

In summary, when looking for a new catalog show, it's important to reflect on past experiences and adjust your approach accordingly. If you're having trouble finding a new show, consider reaching out to existing customers or utilizing social media and local events. To prevent disappointment in future shows, set realistic expectations and continuously improve your sales techniques. If a show is not going as planned, try salvaging it by offering additional support and incentives. If a host cancels their show, stay positive and consider reaching out to potential hosts in their network or other methods to find a new show.
ahammons
I was pretty bummed after my catalog host bailed on me, and I still can't get in touch with my other two -- but things are starting to look a little better! I sent my July Newsletter out yesterday, and this morning I had an e-mail from someone who wants to do a catalog show!! :D I'm only doing catalog shows from now until the middle of July b/c of our move - I'm so excited that I finally have another one booked! I have a friend who wants to have a Coldstone at home cooking show this summer, but she's not sure when. I think I'm really going to try to talk her into having it at the end of July - wish me luck!

Luck-luck!!!!!

Great job and good luck!

lots of luck!

That's great!!!!!

Sending you lots of luck !!

Thanks everyone! I'm still working on getting my friend to book her show in July, I'm really hoping it works out. So far, she only has one open weekend - but we decided that a Wednesday evening may be better for everyone to attend. Now we're just trying to figure out an exact date - keeping my fingers crossed for a Wed in July! :)

Good. Hope things really pick up for you.

Good Luck!! Hope it goes well for you!!!:D

1. How do I find a catalog show after experiencing disappointment with my previous one?

In order to find a new catalog show, it's important to reflect on what went wrong with your previous show. Did you have trouble getting guests to attend? Was the host unengaged? Once you identify the issue, you can adjust your approach and reach out to potential hosts who may be a better fit. You can also utilize social media and word of mouth to find new hosts.

2. What should I do if I can't find a new catalog show?

If you are having trouble finding a new catalog show, try reaching out to your existing customers and offering them the opportunity to host a show. You can also consider hosting a virtual show, where guests can order through your website or online party link. Additionally, you can participate in local vendor events or partner with other direct sales consultants to cross-promote each other's businesses.

3. How can I prevent disappointment with future catalog shows?

To prevent disappointment with future catalog shows, it's important to set realistic expectations with your host and communicate clearly about what they can expect from hosting a show. Make sure to also provide them with all the necessary information and materials to make their show a success. Additionally, continuously work on improving your product knowledge and sales techniques to make your shows more engaging and successful.

4. Is it possible to salvage a disappointing catalog show?

In some cases, it may be possible to salvage a disappointing catalog show. Reach out to your host and offer them additional support and guidance. You can also offer a special incentive or promotion to help increase sales. Additionally, make sure to follow up with any guests who did not place an order and see if there is anything you can do to help them make a purchase.

5. What can I do if my host cancels their catalog show?

If your host cancels their catalog show, it's important to stay positive and not take it personally. Reach out to them and offer your support and understanding. You can also ask if they would be interested in rescheduling for a later date. If not, consider reaching out to potential hosts in their network or utilizing other methods to find a new show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • abrahamlaur