• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show: Benefits & Ease

In summary, hosting a catalog show has multiple benefits such as earning free and discounted products and receiving exclusive host rewards. It is also easy to host, with minimal effort required and support provided. You can host a catalog show even if you don't have a large network, and it typically lasts 10-14 days. There is a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories available, including seasonal and limited edition products.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am mailing out information from slips that I have received. I had a few people marked maybe to hosting a catalog show. Does anyone have a flyer that boosts the ease and benefits of hosting a catalog show?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but maybe you can find something in it.

Just let them know it's soooo easy...share a book, collect orders, turn it all in. As soon as you tell them they DON'T have to let you come to their house, most people are pretty excited (especially BUSY people).

HTH

Attachments

• catalog show success.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 488
I hear you loud and clear Sherrie! Great flyers and thanks for sharing!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. It is also a great way to introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen tools and accessories.

2. How easy is it to host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is extremely easy and requires minimal effort. Simply invite your friends and family to browse the catalog and place orders. We provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make hosting a breeze.

3. Can I host a catalog show even if I don't have a large network?

Yes, you can! Hosting a catalog show is perfect for those who may not have a large network of friends and family. You can still earn rewards by sharing the catalog with a small group of people.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts 10-14 days, depending on your preference. This gives your guests enough time to browse and place their orders, while also allowing you to earn the maximum amount of rewards.

5. What types of products are available in a catalog show?

We offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, including cookware, bakeware, knives, and gadgets. Our catalog also features seasonal and limited edition products, so there's always something new to discover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dancedivine