• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Info. Sheet - to Get Bookings

In summary, Bev is looking for a poem that was used on catalogs to be put on flyers. She found some flyers and reminder postcards, but is looking for something specific. Becky provides a couple of options for poems, but does not have the form that Bev is looking for.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a poem someone created to put on catalogs which are used for catalog shows. It states "Host" is have a catalog show, then talked about benefits of hosting your own show.

I'm really bad at creating these things myself and would really like to find it.

Anyone remember it?

Bump! Bump!

I'll look thru all my files. I don't remember seeing this before but then I found a bunch of stuff this week that I had printed off years ago & I didn't remember most of them either!! I'll let you know if I find anything.

I looked in the files here - typing in "catalog".....and this is the closest I could come up with........

Attachments

• CatalogShowFlyer.doc
    74 KB · Views: 407
Thanks Bev and Becky. This wasn't the form I was looking for Becky.

I used them for a packet I just put together and thought I saved the file, but I can't find it. I will have to ask the host for one of my sheets back!

pampchefrhondab said:
Thanks Bev and Becky. This wasn't the form I was looking for Becky.

I used them for a packet I just put together and thought I saved the file, but I can't find it. I will have to ask the host for one of my sheets back!

Well, if you get it back - be sure to post it here!:D

I still have more stuff to go thru but here are a couple of ideas I saw at Sticking to Business - Home L-102.jpg

L-103.jpg

L-130R.jpg

L-144.jpg

L-214.jpg

Here are a couple more. L-243.jpg pt_342.jpeg pt_380.jpeg I'll go check the stuff on my other computer & see what's on there. I know some of these aren't what you
were looking for but I still thought I would share them.

Some flyers for Catalog showsThese should help a lot. I crafted them after seeing like ones on a Yahoo loop. Change info.

The Dear Hostess one is one of the strongest I use!

Also, don't underestimate reminder postcards. What ARE we going to do without Nancy's artworks. Merril has some big shoes to fill!

-praying for Paige and her family!-

Attachments

• Catalog Show Planner.doc
    68 KB · Views: 298
  • CatalogShowCoaching_checklist[1].doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 310
  • Dear Catalog Hostess.doc
    40 KB · Views: 403

What is a Catalog Show Info Sheet?

A Catalog Show Info Sheet is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants gather bookings for future parties. It contains information about the current catalog, special offers, and incentives for hosting a party.

How do I use the Catalog Show Info Sheet?

To use the Catalog Show Info Sheet, simply bring it along to your parties and share it with your guests. You can also send it digitally to potential hosts or post it on social media.

What are the benefits of using the Catalog Show Info Sheet?

The Catalog Show Info Sheet helps you easily share the current catalog and special offers with potential hosts, making it more likely for them to book a party. It also helps you keep track of who you have shared the information with and follow up with them.

Can I customize the Catalog Show Info Sheet?

Yes, you can customize the Catalog Show Info Sheet with your contact information and any additional promotions or incentives you may be offering for hosting a party.

Is there a cost for the Catalog Show Info Sheet?

No, the Catalog Show Info Sheet is provided to consultants for free as a tool to help them grow their business and gather bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinaglotzbach
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tinaglotzbach
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • luvmypomeranian