• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings for Your Cooking Show: Tips and Tricks

In summary, if you're trying to get someone to book a show and they don't mark anything on the drawing slips, mention that if they book within a certain time frame they'll get an item at a 60% discount. If they hesitate, ask if they would like to host their own show or if they're thinking about it.
danielsdundee
Happy Friday to all-:)
Need a little advice on how to get people to book at a cooking show. I have had great success from friends and family, but getting someone to mark the 'YES' on the show slips is very difficult. Throughout my shows I'm constantly mentioning in differnet ways the benefits of "hosting your own" show, but no one seams interested. Any ideas??

Don't worry about whether they put yes or not on the drawing slips. As you are checking out, ask each guest if they would like to host their own show, or if they were thinking about it, whatever.

Many times I get bookings off people who don't mark anything on the drawing slips because they think they have to book within a certain time frame (like 1-2 weeks) if they mark it down. If they hesitate when you ask, they usually want to but just aren't sure.

I mention that fact (they don't have to have a show right away) during my show too and the fact that the host gets to purchase an item at 60% off at their show! I say that vs purchasing the host special b/c that's meaningless. The BIG thing is to really explain to your host the benefit of bookings. Ask her if she's looked at the upcoming specials (look at the DYLAB flyers if you haven't). See if she's been eyeing any of those products. I've had hosts stand up at their party to let people know she really wanted "A" & "B" so she needs people to book those months. And they did! Let her know that it means more coming from her too. They'll believe that she got a lot and it was easy if SHE tells them, but expect that YOU will tell them that regardless of the truth. Luckily, we DO have a great host program and don't have to embellish.

1. How can I get help booking more shows?

The best way to get help booking more shows is to reach out to your team leader or director. They can provide personalized tips and strategies based on your specific business and goals. You can also attend training sessions or workshops offered by Pampered Chef to learn new techniques for booking shows.

2. What can I do if I'm struggling to get bookings from shows?

If you're having trouble getting bookings from your shows, it's important to analyze your approach. Are you effectively communicating the benefits of hosting a show? Are you following up with potential hosts in a timely manner? You may also want to consider offering incentives or special offers to entice hosts to book with you.

3. How do I handle a host who cancels or reschedules their show?

If a host cancels or reschedules their show, it's important to remain professional and understanding. Offer to help them find a new date or assist with any issues that may have caused the change. You can also consider offering a small gift or discount as a gesture of goodwill.

4. What should I do if I am fully booked and unable to take on any more shows?

If you are at full capacity and unable to take on any more shows, it's important to communicate this to potential hosts. You can offer to put them on a waitlist or refer them to another consultant in your team. You can also use this opportunity to book future shows with these interested hosts.

5. How can I encourage hosts to rebook with me?

To encourage hosts to rebook with you, it's important to provide a great experience for them and their guests. Follow up after the show to thank them and offer any additional assistance. You can also offer a special discount or incentive for rebooking with you. Building a strong relationship with your hosts can also increase the likelihood of them rebooking with you in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • milkangel