• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secrets to Show Bookings: Your Best Tips Revealed

In summary, ask everyone at checkout to see if they are interested in booking a show. Also, offer a free kitchen show as a door prize and talk up the host specials.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What is your best tip for getting show bookings at shows?

Ask everyone at checkout!

ASK!!!

It's soooo true. I was a little apprehensive at first, but then realized - why??? They don't know me, what's gonna happen if they say no? I'm not going to burst into flames.

Also, if they do say "no", ask for a referral!!! I have gotten lots that way too.

I was going to say Ask Everyone also but I'll throw out a couple other ideas too:
-Offer a free kitchen show as a door prize. I've never had anyone turn it down and I've had bookings from people who may have not booked otherwise.
-Talk up the host specials!
-Don't prejudge. Just because it's a guy, an older lady, a young gal, etc, everyone eats and may want to have a show but is too shy to ask!

Yes, you have to ask everyone and boy do I hate it! Sometimes at my shows I tell them the PC police are always lurking and checking to make sure we are doing our jobs and part of my job is to ask if they are interested in the business or interested in hosting a show. Then I tell them I will be asking during check out. I've actually had some people come to check out and say "no and no" before I ask. Another problem I have w/check out is after they have given me their order, they wonder off and I have to find them to tell them their total. Anyone else have that happen?

Here's a great tip: Put a sign at your check out that says you will give free shipping if you don't ask them to host a show! You will learn to ask everyone unless you want to give your commission away.

1. How can I increase my show bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to increase your show bookings is by utilizing social media. Share your upcoming shows and events on your personal and business pages, and encourage your friends and followers to book a show with you. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, for hosts who book a show with you.

2. What are some creative ways to get people to host Pampered Chef shows?

Consider hosting a "Pampered Chef party in a box" where you provide all the materials and instructions for someone to host a show from the comfort of their own home. You can also offer virtual shows for those who may not be able to host in person. Additionally, reach out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show as a team building or fundraising event.

3. How can I make my show presentations more engaging and fun?

One tip is to incorporate interactive elements, such as games or cooking demonstrations, into your show. You can also encourage guests to participate by asking for volunteers or having them try out products themselves. Additionally, make sure to keep the energy high and have a positive attitude throughout the presentation.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with potential hosts after a show?

A personalized thank you note or email is a great way to follow up with potential hosts after a show. You can also offer a special discount or free product as an incentive for them to book a show with you. Additionally, make sure to follow up within a few days after the show to keep the momentum going.

5. How can I effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show to potential hosts?

Highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, and having a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. You can also share success stories from previous hosts and the rewards they received. Additionally, make sure to listen to their needs and customize your pitch to fit their specific interests and lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • chefmoseley