• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Conference Booking Tips: Any New Ideas?

In summary, some creative ways to get attendees to book conferences early include offering early bird discounts, creating exclusive benefits, hosting giveaways, and sending personalized invitations. To make a conference stand out, consider incorporating unique activities, high-profile speakers, interactive workshops, and leveraging social media. Cost-effective options for conference venues include looking for package deals, non-traditional venues, and negotiating for lower rates. To encourage feedback and reviews, offer incentives and make it easy for attendees to provide feedback. To promote a conference and increase attendance, utilize social media, email marketing, targeted advertising, partnerships, and referral discounts. Providing an engaging and valuable conference experience will also naturally encourage attendees to spread the word and attend future events.
DebPC
Staff member
Did anyone get any good booking tips from conference we can pass on to our teams? Anything new or different out there?

The coolest idea seemed very simple. Do your own show but call it a "cooking Class" with a theme or recipe in mind. Charge $25 to be in it, (give them a credit at the show to spend) and tell them all I have left is 8 slots and they are going fast! The consultants said the class fill up like crazy!!

Yes, I attended the conference and got some great booking tips that I can share with you. One of the main takeaways was to utilize social media platforms for promoting and selling tickets. Many event organizers have found success in creating Facebook events, Instagram stories, and Twitter hashtags to generate buzz and reach a wider audience. Additionally, I learned about the benefits of using event management software to streamline the booking process and gather valuable data on attendees. Some popular options include Eventbrite, Cvent, and Eventzilla. Lastly, many speakers emphasized the importance of offering early bird discounts and bundle deals to incentivize early bookings. I hope these tips are helpful for your team!

Related to Conference Booking Tips: Any New Ideas?

1. What are some creative ways to get attendees to book conferences early?

Some ideas include offering early bird discounts, creating exclusive benefits for early registrants, hosting a giveaway for those who book early, and sending out personalized invitations to top clients.

2. How can I make my conference stand out from others?

Consider incorporating unique activities or themes, bringing in high-profile speakers, offering interactive workshops or breakout sessions, and providing networking opportunities. You can also leverage social media to create buzz and excitement around your conference.

3. What are some cost-effective options for conference venues?

Look for hotels or convention centers that offer package deals or discounts for booking multiple events. You can also consider non-traditional venues such as universities, community centers, or outdoor spaces. Negotiating with the venue for lower rates or additional perks can also help reduce costs.

4. How can I encourage attendees to provide feedback and reviews after the conference?

Offer incentives such as a discount on future events or a chance to win a prize for completing a survey or leaving a review. Make it easy for attendees to provide feedback by sending out a survey or providing a designated area for reviews on your conference website.

5. What are some ways to promote my conference and increase attendance?

Utilize social media platforms, email marketing, and targeted advertising to reach potential attendees. Partner with relevant industry organizations or influencers to help spread the word. You can also offer referral discounts to incentivize current attendees to bring friends or colleagues. Additionally, providing an engaging and valuable conference experience will naturally encourage attendees to spread the word and attend future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCJenni