• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Conference 2011: Insider Tips on Dates for Summer Youth Projects

In summary, the dates for the 2011 Exec Seminar have not been announced, but it is scheduled for July 7-9. The all at one time event was a cool concept, but the General Session seating is a bit short.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Anyone got any insider tips? I have consultants trying to plan summer youth projects etc and can't because we don't have the dates. Help! :)

They haven't been announced yet. It's usually announced at Exec Seminar but they didn't this year. Not sure why...

I have heard from my upline July 7-9

almondfarm said:
I have heard from my upline July 7-9

me too got the email yesterday

Seems short. I guess they liked the all at one time thing. It was kinda cool. I hope they fix the General Session seating.

I wonder if the director day will be the 6th?

Found out yesterday: July 7-9, 2011!!

the 7th is my birthday.. so everyone will be celebrating with me :party:

Excellent! You have built a great business in 7 years, Jenni!!

I have my downline thinking of this already as well!! Love conference! Sort of glad that it is one day shorter. Love it all but I get cranky towards the end. :grumpy:

no Ann, it is literally my birthday, not my PC anniversary. I just celebrated my 4th anniversary with PC in August.

I am glad it is shorter this year, last year was too long in my opinion.

I like that it starts midweek again like it did 2 yrs ago. Means less vacation time i have to use since I also work FT. Thanks for the info ladies! Going to put it on my calendar now!

I just put it on my calendar too!!!Thanks ladies!

pcjenni said:
no Ann, it is literally my birthday, not my PC anniversary. I just celebrated my 4th anniversary with PC in August.

I am glad it is shorter this year, last year was too long in my opinion.

Ooops!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I talked to Patti Mocerino this morning at our MSABC walk and she confirmed the July 7-9 dates.

DebbieJ said:
I talked to Patti Mocerino this morning at our MSABC walk and she confirmed the July 7-9 dates.

Does that include the director "event" or is that scratched now?

bethcooks4u said:
Does that include the director "event" or is that scratched now?

Not sure, we didn't talk in detail about it.

Well, its on my calendar and I'll be planning to fly in the day before and fly out the day after. I prefer it that way - so much less stress especially if something happens with the travel arrangements :D

cmdtrgd said:
Well, its on my calendar and I'll be planning to fly in the day before and fly out the day after. I prefer it that way - so much less stress especially if something happens with the travel arrangements :D

That's what I do too. I can't go home the same night and do my family justice. I need that last evening to process all the info and set my goals for what to use.

Related to Conference 2011: Insider Tips on Dates for Summer Youth Projects

What are the dates for Conference 2011?

The dates for Conference 2011 are August 18-21, 2011.

Where will Conference 2011 be held?

Conference 2011 will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.

How do I register for Conference 2011?

You can register for Conference 2011 by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the Conference 2011 registration link.

What is the cost to attend Conference 2011?

The cost to attend Conference 2011 is $299 per person. However, there are early bird discounts available for those who register before a certain date.

Will there be any special guests or speakers at Conference 2011?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at Conference 2011, including Pampered Chef executives, top consultants, and industry experts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OxiaWorksXS
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp