• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares Question

In summary, a recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares was shared and various tips and suggestions were given for making it. The recipe calls for canned chicken, but some suggest using chopped cooked chicken for a better taste. The recipe can be prepared ahead of time and served immediately, without refrigeration. It is a popular dish and uses a variety of Pampered Chef tools. The full recipe can be found in the All the Best Cookbook.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
I am planning to make the Clubhouse Chicken Squares for a party on Sunday. I've heard they are great but haven't tried them yet myself. I plan on prebaking the crust at home and bringing it with me to keep from heating up the hostesses house. I'm a little leary of making it with the canned chicken...has anyone made it with chopped cooked chicken instead? Is there a difference? Also, it says to refrigerate for 30 minutes...is it OK to serve right away if I am demo'ing it?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa:)

I always serve after the demo. I have yet to refrigerate it first. I also haven't tried it with chopped cooked chicken but I'm sure it would be better. Those that hate tunafish usually hate canned chicken because of the smell but I still think its good but I eat tunafish! My husband won't really eat anything that has canned chicken in it though. Just my 2 cents.:p

They are goodI bake mine on the bar pan instead of the round stone b/c you do not have to worry about making the square crust round. I do NOT use can chicken can. I tried it once and thought it tasted awful. I boil or grill my chicken, two small breast. and then while it is warm I use the chopper to chop it up - that really boosted my chopper sales. I serve it immediately and have never refrigerated it. It is really pretty and show cases a lot of tools. I have made it several times b/c when people have booked from the show it was done at, they loved it so much they wanted it at their own. Hope it turns out good for you!

I've had/made it with both and they ARE both yummy. Only real difference I could tell was the cooked not canned chicken pieces were larger (since I didn't chop them to the flakey stage)

I too, never refrigerate it. I serve right after the demo and it is really yummy

This is a standard recipe for me that I offer to most hosts. I always use the canned chicken because I can use the can opener and the can strainer and I think it tastes fine. I always tell the guests that they can use the fresh chicken and cook it up first and that would be fine, too. Another option is buying one of those whole roasted chickens from the deli and picking it off the bone. If you freeze the chicken pieces in smaller portions, you can just thaw one portion out whenever you make this.

This my best recipe. Everyone loves it! I have the crust rolled out & ready before my demo starts so I can show the bakers roller & flour sugar shaker. Then I put it in the oven & while it bakes I prepare all the other items. It is usually done baking a few minutes before I finish the other ingredients. I let it cool on the rack & then top with the chicken & other stuff. I think its actually better warm (cheese melts & stuff). Just my 2 cents :)

I just found this site & I love it!!

Just made this last night at a showAnd it was a huge hit! I made the crust ahead of time too. I also did the monkey bread, which got out of the oven just as I started the demo so that everyone had something to eat while I started the show. that was a huge hit as well.

Thanks for all the help, I knew I could count on all of you!;)

I always use the cooked chicken- do it in the micro cooker and i bet almost everyone there will buy one. I then cut my chicken up in 4-6 pieces and chop it with the food chopper and i sell a ton of those when i do this!!!!

I hate canned meat in general, but I didn't notice the chicken tasting funny in this recipe. I also use the canned chicken for the baked potstickers and it tastes good too. Tuna makes me barf even thinking about it, but the chicken isn't that bad!

If anyone has the Chicken Clubhouse Squares recipe typed up would you please post it for me? Thanks! I was going to do the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring for a hostess coming up but she asked for other ideas...

I haven't seen it typed up, but I think it is in the All the Best Cookbook.

Here ya go:

Club House Chicken Squares
Source: Pampered Chef
2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked*
1/2 small cucumber
2 plum tomatoes
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled

Oven to 375

Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with other package. Use the Baker's Roller to seal the perforations and press up the sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, til golden, then remove to stackable cooling rack and cool completely.
Place cream chesse, mayo, garlic and seasoning mix in Classic Batter Bowl, mix until smooth. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust using the large spreader. Sprinkle chicken over filling. Score cuke lengthwise with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Remove seeds with Cook's Corer or The Corer. Thinly slice using Slice & Grate. Cut slices into quarters with Utility Knife. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and remove seeds with Cook's Corer. Dice tomotoes using Chef's Knife. Grate Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cuke, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over filling. Slice with Pizza Cutter and serve with Mini Serving Spatula.

I generally prebake the crust in my bar pan instead of the stone and I NEVER use canned chicken in it. I have the hostess boil a couple of boneless skinless chicken breasts ahead of time. At the show I use the chopper to dice the chicken. I hope that helps.
Tracy

I do this one all the time. I bake by crust at the hosts house as soon as I get there in the bar stone. I use the USG for most of it and sell a lot of them or book shows to get. Grate the cheese with it, slice the tomato with it and use the Julianne blade and slice the cucumber it is perfect. I turn off the oven as soon as it is cooked and before the show starts. (I used to prebake things at my house thinking I was saving time but always forgot to bring theirs home and I do not buy their groceries).

I think that using the canned chicken shows hosts how quickly you can make it. No one has time to boil chicken breasts when trying to make such a quick meal. It would be great to suggest that you can make it with leftover chicken too!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need: cooked chicken, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, shredded cheese, and butter.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

The preparation time for Clubhouse Chicken Squares is approximately 15 minutes, and the cook time is around 25 minutes.

3. Can I use a substitute for the ranch dressing mix in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any seasoning or dressing mix of your choice to add flavor to the chicken squares.

4. Can I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make and assemble the chicken squares ahead of time and freeze them for later use. Just be sure to thaw them completely before baking.

5. What is the best way to store leftover Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

The best way to store leftover chicken squares is to place them in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for longer storage, but be sure to reheat them in the oven for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
byrd1956