• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares

In summary, the ingredients for Clubhouse Chicken Squares are 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 tsp dried dill weed, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1/2 cup chopped green onions, 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz), and 1 egg. You can use any type of cheese for this recipe and to make the squares more presentable, you can brush them with an egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds or dried herbs. The chicken squares can also be prepared
apriljc
I am having a hard time finding the recipe for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. If anybody has this recipe please post it here of email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Here you go......

Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Smoky bacon, crispy cucumber and shredded cheddar cheese highlight these tasty appetizer squares

2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 teaspoon Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices of bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled

1. Preheat oven to 375º. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker’s Roller®, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and dill mix, if desired; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.
3. Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares.

Yield: 12 squares

Thanks so much Erin.

I made these for the first time at a party yesterday and everyone loved them!;)

April, you are so very welcome!!
I agree LisaAnn...they are always a hit! They do fit the PC criteria after all...crescent rolls and cream cheese!!! LOL
Yum....I could go for some right now!!!

What are the ingredients for Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

The ingredients for Clubhouse Chicken Squares are:

• 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
  • 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
  • 1/2 cup chopped green onions
  • 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
  • 1 egg, beaten

Can I use a different type of cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer. Some good options include mozzarella, pepper jack, or a blend of different cheeses.

How do I make the chicken squares look more presentable?

To make the chicken squares look more presentable, you can brush them with an egg wash before baking. This will give them a shiny and golden brown appearance. You can also sprinkle some sesame seeds or dried herbs on top before baking.

Can I prepare the chicken squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken squares ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. Simply cover them with plastic wrap or foil and store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking.

Can I freeze the chicken squares?

Yes, you can freeze the chicken squares before or after baking. If freezing before baking, assemble the squares and wrap them tightly with plastic wrap and then foil before placing in the freezer. When ready to bake, thaw them in the refrigerator overnight and then bake according to the recipe instructions. If freezing after baking, let the squares cool completely and then wrap them tightly with plastic wrap and foil before placing in the freezer. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and reheat in the oven until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Cassie1037
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies