• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares: Serving Size and Recipe Tips

don't know...I think I would like to try it someday.Thank you for your input.I have to say I love the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You could cut them into small squares and have them as finger food. What else are you making?I was also thinking of making the Taffy Apple Pizza as a dessert item and possibly chips and salsa. Depending on how many will come, I may do two of each recipe.Excellent choices. I do the taffy apple pizza and clubhouse chicken squares ALL THE TIME!!! They are both super easy, show a ton of tools and everybody LOVES them.!!Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a great timeless recipe that
Cassie1037
Gold Member
What do you think about the Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

I'm having an open house, and want to be able to feed about 20 people between this recipe and another. How many will this feed, or how many squares will it make?

Should I use another recipe that yields more? Thank you for your input.

I have to say I love the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You could cut them into small squares and have them as finger food. What else are you making?

My family really loves this recipe. So do guests. For dinner, my dh will eat half of it! For a show, I'd cut it into 16 or 20 pieces.

I was also thinking of making the Taffy Apple Pizza as a dessert item and possibly chips and salsa. Depending on how many will come, I may do two of each recipe.

How about the apple/berry salsa with it? That's the 2 recipes I did at my last show & they went over well!

lacychef said:
How about the apple/berry salsa with it? That's the 2 recipes I did at my last show & they went over well!

I have never made it, I will have to look it up. Also, does anyone know a good recipe for blackberries/marionberries? I can look the recipe up if anyone knows the name? I have a ton of blackberries, filled up two-1 gallon freezer bags and left 2 cups out for a pie or something... I will be able to pick more next week too... yummm Thanks.

I have to admit that I tried the Clubhouse Chicken Squares and I was not impressed. Everyone on here raves about them so maybe I did something wrong. I need to go back and look at the recipe I guess.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are one of my all time favorite demo recipes! I love them - they show a ton of products....and no matter how small the crowd - they polish off the pan!

They are DELISH! I heard so much about them here so I made them for our cluster meeting last week and YUM!!!!!!! Good luck with your open house!!

Great! Thanks.

Cassie1037 said:
I was also thinking of making the Taffy Apple Pizza as a dessert item and possibly chips and salsa. Depending on how many will come, I may do two of each recipe.

Excellent choices. I do the taffy apple pizza and clubhouse chicken squares ALL THE TIME!!! They are both super easy, show a ton of tools and everybody LOVES them.!!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a great timeless recipe that everyone loves - and you can bake the crust ahead so all you have to do is demo the toppings!

They are GREAT. I know some consultants who make the chicken ahead of time in the DCB and then use it on the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You get to demo that too!

One suggestion when you make them. Cut them before you put the toppings on and it will not look so messy.

chef_kimmo said:
They are GREAT. I know some consultants who make the chicken ahead of time in the DCB and then use it on the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You get to demo that too!

One suggestion when you make them. Cut them before you put the toppings on and it will not look so messy.

Thank you!

I didn't care for them. It may be because I used canned chicken...YUK!

krzymomof4 said:
I didn't care for them. It may be because I used canned chicken...YUK!

The recipe calls for it, so that's what I'm using too :confused:

Canned chicken, even though that's what is called for, doesn't do this recipe justice. Use leftover chicken, or cut some off a rotisserie chicken, or even poach a boneless breast in the micro cooker in a little broth.

Cassie1037 said:
I have never made it, I will have to look it up. Also, does anyone know a good recipe for blackberries/marionberries? I can look the recipe up if anyone knows the name? I have a ton of blackberries, filled up two-1 gallon freezer bags and left 2 cups out for a pie or something... I will be able to pick more next week too... yummm Thanks.

Blackberry cobbler, shortcake, ice cream! I wish I had your problem. Ever make jam? It's not hard and it would taste so good this winter.

PamperChefCarol said:
Blackberry cobbler, shortcake, ice cream! I wish I had your problem. Ever make jam? It's not hard and it would taste so good this winter.

I have never made jam

1)I don't have the time with a full-time job and two part-time jobs (I stay busy, very very busy)

2)My grandmother still makes it-at 71yrs old..so if I did make some it would be somewhat stepping on her toes, she always gives all our family plenty

:)

Cassie1037 said:
I have never made jam

1)I don't have the time with a full-time job and two part-time jobs (I stay busy, very very busy)

2)My grandmother still makes it-at 71yrs old..so if I did make some it would be somewhat stepping on her toes, she always gives all our family plenty

:)

Well by all means, pass some of those berries over to grandmother. I bet her jam is outstanding.

Jam is something I do around the holidays for gifts. People expect something homemade from me, and I enjoy doing it. But yes, it does take time and you have to plan for doing it. I generally set aside 1 day in December and just turn into a whirling dirvish in the kitchen. I swear, I channel Martha Stewart.

1. What is the serving size for Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

The recommended serving size for Clubhouse Chicken Squares is one square per person. However, this may vary depending on individual appetites and serving as an appetizer or main dish.

2. Can I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time?

Yes, Clubhouse Chicken Squares can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen. To reheat, place in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as turkey, ham, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Adjust cooking time accordingly.

4. Do I have to use puff pastry for this recipe?

Puff pastry is recommended for the flaky and buttery texture it provides to the dish. However, you can use crescent roll dough or pie crust as alternatives.

5. Can I add any additional ingredients to the filling?

Yes, you can customize the filling by adding additional ingredients such as vegetables, cheese, or herbs. Just make sure to adjust the seasoning and cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies