• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clushouse Chicken Squares Photo?

In summary, Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a delicious pastry that can be made quickly using a refrigerated crescent roll tube and cream cheese. They are topped with chicken, cucumber, tomato, bacon, and cheese.
MomToEli
Clubhouse Chicken Squares Photo?Anyone have a photo of the Club House Chicken Squares? I need to find one for my invitations ...

TIA!

Last edited:
I'll scan it for you -- give me a minute :)

Here you go.

Attachments

• clubhouse chicken squares copy.gif
    clubhouse chicken squares copy.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 593
Thank you!

Now, if I could just taste some of those Clushouse thingies ... geez ...

Do you have the recipe?

They're in the All the Best cookbook.

Generally:
Unroll 2 tubes of crescent rolls onto large bar pan. Seal seams. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.

Combine 1 8 oz. brick of softened cream cheese with a couple Tb. mayo and All-Purpose Dill Mix to taste (I never measure the stuff). Spread evenly on cooled crust.

Top with:
sliced, seeded cucumber
chicken (recipe calls for canned - I use chicken breast cooked in the grill pan)
chopped, seeded tomato
crumbled cooked bacon
shredded cheddar cheese

Well now i am hungry :p

Thanks! I have my first show Friday and these sound really GOOD!

Yes! The recipe is found on pg 9 of the All The Best cookbook ... I've condensed the instructions, as I don't have time to type it all up nice and purty like ... it is (c) The Pampered Chef!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares:

2 pkg (8 oz ea) refrigerated crescent rolls

(Roll out on Large Bar Pan, bake at 375 12-15 min or until golden brown - cool completely)

1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons mayo
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 tsp Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix (optional) (I used dill weed)

(mix together and spread over crescent rolls)

1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/2 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
12 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled

(sprinkle all this on top of cream cheese spread)

Serve cold.

This is a very big hit at shows!

Ann - you don't add garlic to yours?

I guess I do. I was typing the recipe from memory.

Lots of PC recipes that are like the Clubhouse Chicken Squares, I add/subtract/modify ingredients. Like adding green pepper to these, or black olives. I forgot to put the cheese on them at one show, and they were fine.

It's a pretty fool-proof recipe. (Me being the fool.:) )

chefann said:
It's a pretty fool-proof recipe. (Me being the fool.:) )

That gets a chuckle :D My momma always said - takes one to know one ...

Sandy, your avatar always makes me smile. Just the way he's facing the post area looks like he's looking for answers. :)

I forgot the 2T. of Mayo at my show the other day in the Clubhouse Chick. Sq. and everyone loooved them anyway!

1. What is the recipe for Clushouse Chicken Squares?

The recipe for Clushouse Chicken Squares can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as refrigerated crescent rolls, cooked chicken, cream cheese, and seasonings.

2. How do I make the chicken filling for the squares?

To make the chicken filling, you will need to mix together cooked chicken, cream cheese, and any desired seasonings. You can also add in other ingredients such as diced vegetables or shredded cheese for added flavor and texture.

3. Can I use a different type of dough for the squares?

Yes, you can use a different type of dough for the squares if you prefer. Puff pastry or pizza dough can be great alternatives to crescent rolls. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How do I store and reheat the Clushouse Chicken Squares?

To store the chicken squares, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can be reheated in the microwave or oven until warmed through.

5. Can I freeze the Clushouse Chicken Squares?

Yes, you can freeze the chicken squares before or after baking them. To freeze before baking, assemble the squares and wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and foil. To freeze after baking, let them cool completely and then wrap them in plastic wrap and foil. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Cassie1037
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • millerswamp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies