• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Ceasar Squares ...Pan Question

In summary, to make Chicken Caesar Squares, you will need cooked chicken, Caesar dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, and Pillsbury crescent roll dough. While you can use any type of dressing, the traditional flavor comes from Caesar dressing. To assemble the squares, roll out the crescent roll dough in a 9x13 inch pan, spread a layer of Caesar dressing, followed by layers of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the filling is heated through. Let the squares cool before serving.
ddcook
Hi,

I have a show tonight. I was going to make the Chicken Ceasar chicken squares, but just realized I'm using my round stone for dessert. :eek: Does anyone know if you can use the rectangular baker for the Ceasar squares?

Thanks!

I've used my rectangular stone, I'm sure the baker would work, but use less crust.

Hi there,

Yes, you can definitely use a rectangular baker for the Chicken Caesar chicken squares. The shape of the pan shouldn't affect the taste or cooking process. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as a rectangular pan may cook the squares faster than a round stone. Good luck with your show tonight!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Caesar Squares?

To make Chicken Caesar Squares, you will need cooked chicken, Caesar dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, and Pillsbury crescent roll dough.

2. Can I use a different type of dressing besides Caesar for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of dressing you prefer. However, the traditional flavor of Chicken Caesar Squares comes from the Caesar dressing.

3. How do I assemble the squares in the pan?

To assemble the squares, roll out the crescent roll dough and press it into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Then, spread a layer of Caesar dressing over the dough, followed by a layer of cooked chicken, chopped romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, and grated Parmesan cheese. Finally, cover the filling with another layer of crescent roll dough.

4. Do I need to preheat the oven before baking?

Yes, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit before baking the Chicken Caesar Squares. This will ensure that the squares cook evenly and have a crispy crust.

5. How long do I bake the squares for?

Bake the Chicken Caesar Squares for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is heated through. Make sure to let the squares cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies