• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Chicken Tortilla Casserole Question

In summary, this recipe makes a lot of chicken McNuggets, and people recommend it for a party. They take about 13 minutes to make, and the ingredients are easy to find. They would also be good with Asian Skillet Noodle.
emmabelle47
I was going to do the 30 minute chicken recipe for a party in March, but saw this recipe and was going to give it a try. For those of you that's made it, how much does this make- about how many samples am I going to get out of it? Plus, what should I serve to go with it? Does everyone recommend it for a party?

It makes alot!! I added one can of corn and used onions instead of the pepper and it was full almost to the top of the DCB.
It is wonderful.

From start to finish (including cutting up the chicken) it took me 13 minutes. And ditto on how much it makes - 'cuz remember, you are giving samples, not feeding everyone dinner!! As for something else to go with it, why not a microwave cake to show off how versatile the stones are!!

Thats what I was thinking. I wanted to do a show where I could show how to make a fast meal b/c this lady is always on the run with her 2 kids. Do you think doing these two recipes would make for a long enough show? I guess it'd take about 1/2 hour.... Plus I'm nervous b/c this lady knows ALOT of people, so I'm afraid of getting a whole bunch of people and not having enough samples to go around.

Garlic Bites would be good too with it. I love them with almost anything. YOu could do them in stoneware or if you wanted to show cookware you could do them in it.

I was thinking about doing the garlic bites, I just didn't know if they'd taste funny with the Chicken, since its more Mexican.

emmabelle47 said:
I was thinking about doing the garlic bites, I just didn't know if they'd taste funny with the Chicken, since its more Mexican.

I did them with the Asian SKillet Noodle before, so, I think they would do well with anything.

I don't think garlic bites and the casserole would compliment each other never made the garlic bites could you ,make it with the new chipotle rub or SW seasoning?

Garlic goes with everything!!

Related to New Chicken Tortilla Casserole Question

1. How do I make the chicken tortilla casserole?

To make the chicken tortilla casserole, you will need to preheat your oven to 375°F and gather the following ingredients: 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of corn, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 8-10 tortillas. In a bowl, mix the shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and taco seasoning. Next, layer the tortillas on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread half of the chicken mixture on top of the tortillas, then layer with more tortillas. Repeat with the remaining chicken mixture and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

2. Can I use a different protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different protein such as ground beef, shredded pork, or even tofu. Just make sure to cook and shred the protein before adding it to the casserole.

3. Can I make this casserole ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the casserole ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with foil before placing it in the fridge. You may need to increase the baking time if the casserole is cold from the fridge.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8-10 servings depending on the size of your tortillas and how large you cut the pieces.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to 3 months. Make sure to let the casserole cool completely before placing it in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Thaw in the fridge before reheating in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanessa ford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • tabnat80
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies