• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Easy Microwave Chicken Enchilada Casserole

In summary, this conversation discusses the preparation and cooking of a chicken casserole dish. It is mentioned that any type of cooked chicken can be used, such as shredded rotisserie chicken or canned chicken. The enchilada sauce can be substituted with salsa or a combination of tomato sauce and taco seasoning, though using enchilada sauce provides a more authentic flavor. The cooking time for the casserole in the microwave is estimated to be 10-12 minutes on high heat, but can vary depending on the microwave's power. Additional ingredients, such as black beans, corn, or diced bell peppers, can be added to the casserole, with the cooking time adjusted accordingly. Lastly, it is stated that this casserole
Tracey Thompson
I couldn't find a super quick chicken enchilada recipe so I created one based on the Campbell's recipe. I thought I would share it with everyone. It only takes about 25 to 30 minutes.

Attachments

• Super Easy Microwave Chicken Enchilada Casserole.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 691
Thank you for sharing..that looks great. I will definately be trying this.

Thank you Tracey, I will definitely try this out this weekend! Very nice of you to share...

1. Can I use any type of chicken for this casserole?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked chicken for this recipe. You can use shredded rotisserie chicken, cooked chicken breast, or even canned chicken.

2. Can I substitute the enchilada sauce with something else?

Yes, you can substitute the enchilada sauce with salsa or a combination of tomato sauce and taco seasoning. However, using enchilada sauce will give the casserole a more authentic flavor.

3. How long do I need to cook the casserole in the microwave?

The cooking time may vary depending on your microwave's power, but typically it takes about 10-12 minutes on high heat. Make sure to check the doneness of the chicken before serving.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the casserole?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as black beans, corn, or diced bell peppers to the casserole. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Is this casserole suitable for meal prep?

Yes, this casserole is perfect for meal prep as it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a few days. Just reheat in the microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • soulsing