• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show & It's PENDING - What To Do?

In summary, a show listed as "pending" means it is awaiting a decision from the production team or venue and is not officially cancelled or confirmed. It is recommended to contact the production team or venue for more information and to wait a few days before assuming the show is cancelled. It is generally not advisable to promote a show listed as "pending", and if it is cancelled, it is important to inform ticketholders and update promotional materials.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I never had this happen before I was closing a show and it says PENDING . I get a message that says I can not edit the show till it closes now it is still pending I will call tec support in th morning but has this ever happen to anyone ?

Last edited:
Happened to me once. I right clicked on the show in the list. That allowed me to choose submit. It went right through. Just make sure you have done all of the recent updates.

Yes, this has happened to me before. It usually means that there is a technical issue with the platform or website that is causing the show to be stuck in a pending state. In my experience, it is best to contact technical support as soon as possible to resolve the issue and ensure that your show closes successfully. It is also a good idea to save any changes or updates you made to the show before it went into pending status, just in case they do not go through once the issue is resolved.

Related to Closing a Show & It's PENDING - What To Do?

1. What does it mean if a show is listed as "pending"?

When a show is listed as "pending", it means that the show has not yet officially been cancelled or confirmed. It is in a state of limbo, awaiting a decision from the production team or venue.

2. What steps should I take if a show is listed as "pending"?

If a show is listed as "pending", the first step is to contact the production team or venue to inquire about the status of the show. They will be able to provide more information on whether the show will be cancelled or confirmed.

3. How long should I wait before assuming a show listed as "pending" is cancelled?

The length of time may vary, but it is best to give the production team or venue a few days to make a decision before assuming the show is cancelled. Keep in mind that they may be waiting for certain factors to be resolved before making a decision.

4. Can I still promote a show that is listed as "pending"?

It is generally not recommended to promote a show that is listed as "pending", as there is a chance it may be cancelled. If you do choose to promote the show, make sure to clearly state that it is still pending and subject to change.

5. What should I do if a show is cancelled after being listed as "pending"?

If a show is cancelled after being listed as "pending", you should follow up with any ticketholders or attendees to inform them of the cancellation and provide them with any necessary refunds or rescheduling information. You may also want to update any promotional materials to reflect the cancellation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • ChefBeckyD