• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Adjustment Pending for My Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

In summary, "What Do You Make of This?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to browse and purchase kitchen and cooking products. It can be accessed through the "Shop" tab and often has promotions and discounts available. Returns and exchanges are also possible, and customer service can be contacted through phone or email.
sailortena
I noticed I have an adjustment pending online for a cooking show, it says I initiated it:
0018 1275569 Jan 12, 2007 Phone Consultant Received

This cooking show was in October! And I know I didn't call about anything with the show. I have no idea what it means.

Can hosts call about something with their show, and does it show up that way in adjustment status?

I'd call and ask what the adjustment is for. I've had stuff pop up as being initiated by me, but was actually by a customer.

I would call....the customer may have said that they were you...it should say customer or host as who called in

I've had several that they put consultant and it was actually the customer.

sailortena said:
I noticed I have an adjustment pending online for a cooking show, it says I initiated it:
0018 1275569 Jan 12, 2007 Phone Consultant Received

This cooking show was in October! And I know I didn't call about anything with the show. I have no idea what it means.

Can hosts call about something with their show, and does it show up that way in adjustment status?

I've had that happen, its just cause the host called & made the adjustment.

I just called and they said it was a customer wanting to return something for a refund, the Cheese Bistro Set. I'll have to check my records to see who it was.

What Do You Make of This?

Here are the five most frequently asked questions about "What Do You Make of This?" and their corresponding answers:

1. What is "What Do You Make of This?"

"What Do You Make of This?" is a feature on our website that allows customers to browse and purchase various kitchen and cooking products from the Pampered Chef brand.

2. How do I access "What Do You Make of This?"

You can access "What Do You Make of This?" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can select the "What Do You Make of This?" option to browse our products.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for "What Do You Make of This?"

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for "What Do You Make of This?" products. Be sure to check our website or subscribe to our newsletter for updates on current promotions.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased from "What Do You Make of This?"?

Yes, we have a generous return and exchange policy for items purchased from "What Do You Make of This?". Please refer to our website for more information on our return and exchange policy.

5. How do I contact customer service for "What Do You Make of This?"?

If you have any questions or concerns regarding "What Do You Make of This?" or any of our products, you can contact our customer service team by phone or email. Our contact information can be found on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • sl_ostertag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • rajenkiPC