• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do about missing orders from my cooking show?

S
sl_ostertag
30 days exceeded....now what??I held a cooking show in august at my mother in laws house while I was visting.....well....last week she called to tell me that some of the guests never received their ordered items. I checked the order and they were sent.
NOW WHAT?? Still submit the product adjustment request? Or pay for the items myself??

Last edited by a moderator:
Were they each individual orders or all sent to her? I would call HO with all of the details and see what they say.

Read that wrong...

I would call HO and tell them that you just found out these items weren't delivered. They'll help you.

1. What does the order tracking information show?

The first step in dealing with missing orders is to check the order tracking information. This will provide details on when the orders were shipped and if they were delivered to the intended recipients. If the tracking information shows that the orders were delivered, then the issue may lie with the recipients not receiving the packages.

2. Have you contacted the shipping company?

If the tracking information shows that the orders were not delivered, the next step would be to contact the shipping company. They may be able to provide more information on the whereabouts of the packages and if they were lost or delayed in transit.

3. Have you reached out to the guests who did not receive their orders?

It may be helpful to reach out to the guests who did not receive their orders and ask if they have received any notification from the shipping company or if they have checked their tracking information. They may also be able to provide insight into any potential issues with the delivery.

4. Should you still submit a product adjustment request?

If the orders were not delivered and it is confirmed that they were lost in transit, you may consider submitting a product adjustment request. This would allow you to replace the missing items for the affected guests. However, it is important to weigh the cost of the replacement items against the potential loss of customer satisfaction and future business.

5. What other options do you have?

If the missing orders were a result of an error on your part, it may be best to take responsibility and pay for the items yourself. This can help maintain good relationships with your customers and show your commitment to providing quality products and services. You may also consider offering a discount or future promotion to the affected guests as a gesture of goodwill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sl_ostertag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RMDave