• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do When a Customer Reports Missing Item in Their Order?

In summary, the customer received an order that didn't include the item they ordered. The customer is upset because they think the host forgot to include the item in the order. The customer called the host and the host didn't have the item. The customer asked the host to send the item to the customer, which the host did.
rennea
Gold Member
I just had a customer call me tonight to tell me she didn't receive an item she ordered. I was the one who put all the orders together and I make sure to checked each item off as I put it in the bag for each customer. Then delivered everything to my host and she was to give all the customers there orders. What the heck do I do?? Should I try to do an adjustment for it?? I've never had this happen before. The customer said she had been busy and that she just got around to opening up her bag today and noticed that her citrus press isn't there.:( She called the host but she says she doesn't have it.

Just do an online adjustment stating that that particular item was missing from the order. Home office will then ship it out to the customer (you can chose to send it to you, the host or the guest).

Send it to your guest. That way nothing disappears.

If the guest lives close to you ~ I would have the adjustment deliver to me and personally deliver it for two reasons.

You leave the guest with a positive towards you and your business

You know she got it ;)

My .02

Thanks, I talked to her and she was real good about it, I told her I would get her another one and have it delivered right to her. She was real happy with that. Just wondering now what happened to it...................

Yep...giving the host the benefit of the doubt, maybe it slipped out of the bag and is laying lost in her trunk or back seat of her car?

Then again, maybe not. Either way, I would have done an adjustment too...and certainly not sent it to the host's house!

1. What is "This Is a New One for Me!"?

"This Is a New One for Me!" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new and innovative products to their customers. It's a way of sharing their excitement and enthusiasm for the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How often are new products released in "This Is a New One for Me!"?

New products are released in "This Is a New One for Me!" on a regular basis, typically every few months. Pampered Chef is dedicated to constantly updating and improving their product line to provide customers with the best cooking experience.

3. Can anyone attend a "This Is a New One for Me!" event?

Yes, anyone can attend a "This Is a New One for Me!" event. These events are often held by Pampered Chef consultants in their own homes or at local venues, and are open to anyone who is interested in learning about and purchasing new products.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts available during "This Is a New One for Me!"?

Yes, there may be special deals or discounts available during "This Is a New One for Me!" events. Pampered Chef consultants often offer incentives or promotions to customers who purchase new products during these events.

5. Can I host a "This Is a New One for Me!" event at my home?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef consultants are always looking for new hosts to showcase products and share their love of cooking. Hosting a "This Is a New One for Me!" event is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jnsr96