• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do About a Disappearing Order?

In summary, the consultant missed a message in the origination of the show in which the host said she had already given the order to her sister. The sister denies having the order and tracing the steps leads to a dead end.
jbondr
Gold Member
My Host from last nights show ($600+) just let me know she had never received her order from the show she booked from in May. The Past Host was there and said she had filled the order and sent it with the Host's sister for delivery. The Past Host seems to act like it really isn't her problem and shrugs it off. We attempted to follow the delivery trail and no one has seen the order including the sister. Whew! I am tired after all that. I hope you understand my dilemma.

I am not sure what to do about the order of $43 in products. Has anyone else had orders disappear during the Host delivery process?

I haven't had the problem, but I'd probably call the HO to ask their advice.

Were you the consultant? Did you check that you included the order when you submitted the show? If you did & it didn't come, I would call HO ASAP.

It's not really a PC thing at this point. The past host admitted she had it, so the order was filled. I don't know how I'd put it tactfully, but it's really out of your hands.

I missed the bit in the orig message about the host giving the order to her sister. I guess it's an issue for the current & past hosts to figure out amongst themselves.Good luck :)

I can only think that if she combined it with another person's order, maybe that person got all the products and just thought it was a bonus.
Or maybe it was never in the original shipment, but the host never noticed in the haste to bag orders. (Maybe she just bagged orders instead of taking inventory first)
But if she is saying she gave it to someone else (the sister) to deliver, maybe you (or the guest) should follow up w/ that person.

I would call HO they will help you figure it out. They have replaced things like this in the past for me. Hope it works out.

I have traced all the steps and everyone denies having the order. I know it must be somewhere, but where?
I appreciate your input and plan to call HO today. I didn't even think about them replacing items since it wasn't there fault and they might not. I will never know unless I ask.

Call HO and relay the whole story and see what to do.Put a note in your files that anytime you deal with this group in the future, you have the show shipped to your house. (HO might even recommend this.)

What should I do if my order is missing?

If you have not received your order within the expected delivery time, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to look into the status of your order and assist you in finding a resolution.

What is the process for reporting a missing order?

To report a missing order, please contact our customer service team with your order number and any relevant information. They will open an investigation and work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

What if my order shows as delivered but I never received it?

In this situation, we recommend checking with your neighbors or any other individuals who may have accepted the package on your behalf. If the package still cannot be located, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Will I be refunded for a missing order?

If it is determined that your order cannot be located, we will issue a refund or replacement, depending on your preference. Our customer service team will work with you to determine the best course of action.

How can I prevent my order from going missing in the future?

To ensure a smooth delivery process, we recommend double-checking your shipping address at the time of purchase. It is also helpful to provide any specific delivery instructions, such as leaving the package at a specific location, to avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • raebates