• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me

In summary, the conversation discusses abortion and different opinions on its ethical and medical implications. The speaker believes that abortion is morally wrong and should not be used as a form of birth control. However, they acknowledge that in certain circumstances such as rape, incest, or when the mother's life is in danger, abortion may be necessary. The conversation also touches on the emotional and mental toll that abortion can have on individuals. The speaker mentions a case where a pregnant mother with cancer chose to have an abortion in order to save her own life and be there for her existing family. The conversation concludes with the speaker stating their personal opinion that abortion should only be allowed in extreme situations and not used as an easy solution.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I wish you had read everything I said about abortion. I morally believe it is wrong. I do not look at it as an easy fix. However, when I look around I see a need to also be medically smart. Just like prohibition, women will still get unwanted pregancies. I would rather see them raise the child or put them up for adoption. But guess what, that even as far back as the pheores, women have been getting this done. It is never safe, it is never sanitary and in almost 96% of all cases documented up until it became legal, died fromt he procedure. I have a cousin who got pregnant in 1959. She had a coat hanger abortion in a small room above a Chinese resturaunt. Physically and mentally she will never be the same. I have never believed abstenance works 100%. If that were the case, you would not have had to explain to your daughters why Britney Spear's little sister is pregnant. I believe in teaching it, I believe it is the best way but I sure as heck do not see alot of people practicing it. For pitty sakes, even Pallen's daughter could not keep her legs crossed! However, I totally applaude the fact that both of these young ladies are keeping their children and taking resposibilities for their actions. The only reason that I can see an abortion as being needed is in the cases of rape and incest. My mom brought to my attention the fact that a young, 13, mentally challenge lady had been raped by her 17 year old brother. First, they should cut off his youwho! Then they need to abort that child. Why, because when they found out she was pregnent they also found out the unborn child will be well, to be polite, seriously mentally disabled and is extemely malformed. This because of the chromasomes. If I am wrong, tell my why. I will listen. But to FORCE someone live that type of life, because someone else felt it was wrong to abort that child. Well, I do not know if I could justify that. Because what everyone has said to me in the past is that it is all or nothing. If this is not true, I need to know. Are there any circumstances to which it is OK to perform and abortion?

I am sure I will be highly criticized, but in certain cases, John,yes I think there are.

Example, a pregnant mom with cancer who has a family and young children. if she continued the pregnancy she could die, then leaving her unborn child and family without a mother. The mom chose her life and to live as long as she could with her young children and family. Does that mom not think about what she did everyday and beat herself up? Yes she does, but no one knew for sure if the baby would make it either... How do you choose?
Which is the lesser of 2 evils? It's a hard choice.Only in rape, incest or medical life and death situations do I think it should be ok. I do not believe it should be a form of birth control or an easy way out to girls who can't keep there legs crossed. I am not sure everyone will agree with me but that is my opinion on the situation.

I understand your moral beliefs about abortion and the importance of being medically informed. It is true that women will still seek out abortions even if they are illegal, and it can be a dangerous and traumatic experience. However, I also believe that women should have the right to make decisions about their own bodies and their own lives. In cases of rape and incest, I can understand why someone may feel that abortion is necessary. It is a difficult and personal decision, and I don't think anyone should be forced to continue a pregnancy in those circumstances. However, I also believe that access to safe and legal abortion should be available for all women, regardless of the reason. It is not my place to judge someone else's decision about their own body and their own future.

Related to Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me

1. What is "Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me"?

"Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me" is a cleaning and organizing service offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help customers declutter and organize their kitchen space, making it easier to use and maintain their Pampered Chef products.

2. How does "Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me" work?

After scheduling a consultation, a Pampered Chef consultant will come to your home and assess your kitchen space. They will then work with you to determine the best organization solutions for your needs. The consultant will also provide tips and tricks for maintaining a clutter-free kitchen.

3. Is "Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the service is not limited to just Pampered Chef products. While the consultant may recommend and incorporate Pampered Chef products into the organization solutions, they can also work with existing products or suggest alternative options.

4. How long does "Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me" take?

The length of the service will vary depending on the size of the kitchen and the amount of clutter. However, on average, it takes about 2-3 hours to complete the organization process.

5. Is there an additional cost for "Clear up for Pampered Chefchefjane and Me"?

Yes, there is a fee for the service, which will be discussed during the consultation. The cost may vary depending on the complexity of the organization solutions and the amount of time it takes to complete the service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ptejhe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ptejhe