• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Velvet Cake With Strawberries

In summary, the recipe calls for a stockpot, fancy cloth, and a pedestal to serve the cake. It also includes caramel sauce and other desserts.
baychef
Silver Member
I was showing some co-workers this and other recipes on CC. My head cook who is an awesome cook,:chef: wanted the recipe and she said she would bring it in to work today. Well she did....OMG....I am going to need my own lifeboat on the cruise if I eat anymore of it!!! Yummy plus and add a plus to my pant size!! :eek:

Ooh, Ann!!!When they showed this one on the screen at Leadership, I held up my notepad and covered my face. I couldn't look! LOL!! It looked SOOOOO good I thought I was going to start drooling! :)

I guess I'll have to try it this weekend!

DebbieJ said:
Ooh, Ann!!!

When they showed this one on the screen at Leadership, I held up my notepad and covered my face. I couldn't look! LOL!! It looked SOOOOO good I thought I was going to start drooling! :)

Only a few hundred yards away lies about a half of that cake...it is to drool for!!!! I have found a new:love: !!! I am so promoting this recipe!!! I just have to figure out how to fit the largest SS pan set into the entire recipe so every guest will buy one to make the recipe!! LOL!!

Colleen and I wondered if that would be the cake they were going to serve at breakfast. :D (Because Marla mentioned cake for breakfast...) It does look really good. And it has fruit! How can it be bad? <giggle>

Yes, Ann, I was reaching for more fresh strawberries to eat with my cake and explained that I am trying to increase my fiber intake!!!
A crumb dropped in my keyboard and I told my secretary that if people wouldn't stare, I would reach in with my teeth to get it between the keys...aww, but alas, there was too much belly button lint between my keys!!!LOL!!!:D

I am all about finding ways to add mor eproducts to a recipe to make it a high dollar recipe...here's one - use the Egg Slicer Plus to slice some strawberries for garnish...the EAD to add cool whip...cheese grater to grate some choc chips over top...stainless silicone whisk instead of SS whisk (better chance of selling it IMO)

Come on, Carolyn, keep going...how do I incorporate the 8 qt covered SS stockpot into this...come on, Mama wants to go to Paris!!! After you figure that out, we need to work on the 3 qt., the 1.5 at and the 10" skillet too so everyone will want to spend $450 on the set to make this cake!!!:D

You could use a saucepan to make caramel sauce to pour over the top. mmm....

I think 8 qts of carmel sauce or the chocolate sauce they have on it (ok, I can't spell ganuche or what ever!!)

Ganache.mmm.... food of the gods. Which is actually what the botanical name for the cocoa tree means. Theobroma cacao. This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

Ganache, Ann, I don't think it's useless...I love these facts. Did I just do a KG with ganache? Yikes!

baychef said:
Did I just do a KG with ganache? Yikes!
Luckily, you have that "a" in there. Otherwise, I was going to have to ask you to go to the "adult" forum. :eek:

chefann said:
Luckily, you have that "a" in there. Otherwise, I was going to have to ask you to go to the "adult" forum. :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: One does have to choose their words very carefully!!!!

This recipe sounds so good!

I cant wait to try some of thise new recipes!!

I saw this recipe and it looks to die for!!! I cannot wait to try it.

O.k. Ladies, I must be dumb, but where are you finding this recipe? Now you all have my mouth watering!

Never mind! I just found it in the Chocolate Bliss section. Yummy!:)

OK...I'll give this a shot:To include the cookeware, use the stockpot to make your own seedless strawberry jam :)
Then...when the cake is ready, turn the (cleaned) stockpot upside down on the table, cover with fancy cloth, arranging the draping. Forms a pedestal, right? Then Place cake on large platter on top of the Pedestal. Of course caramel sauce prepared in another pan as a 'go with', served in SA bowl.Around the base of the pedestal--other desserts made with top of the line PC products.At least I didn't suggest making your own chocolate from the beans :)

Related to Chocolate Velvet Cake With Strawberries

1. What is the recipe for Chocolate Velvet Cake With Strawberries?

The recipe for Chocolate Velvet Cake With Strawberries can be found on our website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients such as flour, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and fresh strawberries.

2. How long does it take to make Chocolate Velvet Cake With Strawberries?

The prep time for this cake is approximately 30 minutes and the total baking time is around 45 minutes. Allow for additional time for cooling and decorating.

3. Can I substitute the strawberries for a different fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the strawberries for any other fresh fruit of your choice. Some popular alternatives include raspberries, blueberries, or sliced bananas.

4. Can I make this cake in advance?

Yes, you can make the cake in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, we recommend adding the fresh strawberries on top just before serving for optimal freshness.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the cake?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a high-quality, dark chocolate for the most rich and decadent flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenbaez
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kspry
  • pampered2007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies