• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies

In summary, the ingredients for Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies include all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, semisweet chocolate chunks, and flaky sea salt. To make these cookies, preheat your oven, mix dry ingredients, cream butter and sugars, add eggs and vanilla, gradually add dry ingredients, stir in chocolate chunks, press dough into skillet, sprinkle with sea salt, and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can use any type of chocolate for these cookies, and leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or frozen for 3 months. For a gluten-free version, use a gluten-free all
Bren706
Gold Member
Has anyone made the chocolate chunk skillet cookes in the family size (12") skillet? Did you need to adjust the recipe at all? How did they turn out? The recipe calls for the 10" skillet, but all I have is the family size.

Nevermind....I found my answer in the so what are you making in August....thread.

I have made the chocolate chunk skillet cookies in the family size skillet before and they turned out great! I did need to adjust the recipe a bit by increasing the ingredients by about 1/4 to accommodate the larger size of the skillet. I also had to bake them for a few minutes longer to ensure that they were fully cooked in the center. Overall, they were a hit with my family and I will definitely be making them again in the future.

What are the ingredients for Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies?

The ingredients for Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies include all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, semisweet chocolate chunks, and flaky sea salt.

How do I make Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies?

To make Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies, preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a cast-iron skillet. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Then, beat in the eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks. Press the dough into the skillet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before serving.

Can I use a different type of chocolate for these cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for these cookies. You can use dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate. Just make sure to chop it into chunks before adding it to the dough.

How do I store leftover Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies?

To store leftover Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies, let them cool completely and then store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them longer, you can also freeze them for up to 3 months.

Can I make this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend instead of regular flour. Just make sure to check the ingredient list on your flour blend to ensure it is suitable for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
carissaz
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Nanisu