• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheffers Conference: A Fun and Unique Gathering for Food Lovers

In summary, Trish seems excited about the idea of a conference for cheffers. Finding the time and place would be difficult, but she is interested in meeting others.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok...so this would be pretty far fetched but has anyone ever thought of arranging a conference for us cheffers??? I would love to meet everyone on here. It would be so much fun!!!!! Pretty crazy idea huh??

I think that is a cool idea but finding the time and place would be difficult. i would love to meet fellow cheffers with all of the wonderful ideas.

Why not a lunch or dinner at Conference?

Trish

I would just love to meet everyone! I hope to make it to conference next year.

I think that's a great idea, but it'd be difficult. I think getting together during the different waves of conference might work though!

It was discussed last year; though I think if we actually plan in advance it could work! (and trade cell numbers!)

Yes it could. We could also have a set meet up place/time the first day. That's what I did with the ppl I met on the msg board before our cruise. We met at a certain bar at 3 p.m. and all wore a strand of Mardi Gras beads to recognize each other.

That would be awsome to do!!! I dont' drink but hey if they have food I am all for it!!!!!

I wonder how many of us we could get to meet at one place.

Cheffers get togetherWhat a awesome idea count me in and maybe all of us could give ideas on how to make it work.:)

As far as conference goes, the Irish pub in the lobby of the Chicago Hilton is a great place to hang out and have a meal. My cluster had "meetings" there the last couple of years. :D

We tried this last year at conference, but I don't know how well it worked out. I wasn't able to connect with anyone during my wave, but others may have gotten together. Maybe someone will chime in. It seemed like most people connected just by recognizing names on nametags during the various workshops. :D

I need a visit to that Irish pub NOW! I don't think I can wait until July :D

lisacb77 said:
I need a visit to that Irish pub NOW! I don't think I can wait until July :D
LOL!!! Me too!!! I need it now!!! :p

Well if we are in wave 1 together we can try and sign up for some workshops together and plan a dinner or something......

I would even be willing to stay an extra day so we could all do something.
How many members are on this site anyway?

My cluster always stay an extra day so we can have play time after confernce!!!

Playtime is good!!!:D

That sounds great! I do think we need to plan ahead if it is going to happen though. I couldn't make it last year but definately plan to for 2007 and would love to meet some of the people from here!

I had it all planned to come this year but then I got sick earlier on with a really bad case of bronchitis. I was out a lot because of it. I really want to go to the next one!

Lets start planning!!!!

1. What is a "Cheffers Get T0Gether"?

A "Cheffers Get T0Gether" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It's a great way to learn new recipes, try out our products, and have a great time with friends and family.

2. How do I host a "Cheffers Get T0Gether"?

To host a "Cheffers Get T0Gether", simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to choose a date, invite your guests, and plan the menu for the party.

3. Is there a cost to host a "Cheffers Get T0Gether"?

No, there is no cost to host a "Cheffers Get T0Gether". As a host, you will receive rewards such as free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Cheffers Get T0Gether"?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase products at a "Cheffers Get T0Gether"?

Yes, you can purchase products at a "Cheffers Get T0Gether" through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have a variety of products available for you to purchase at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
loreedfk
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
2 3