• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Cheffer Shirts - A Unique Fashion Find!

In summary, a lady wearing a cheffer shirt found it so cool that she ran up to the designer and asked for an autograph. The designer was happy to meet her and give her an autograph.
thechefofnorthbend
So I was walking around the BIG mall in the BIG town by me (as you can guess, I have a itsy bitsy mall in my itsy bitsy town...) and LO AND BEHOLD...a lady wearing...A CHEFFER SHIRT:D !! It was so cool. I had to be a total nard and run up to her and say "wow I so love your shirt. where did you get it?" NO I didnt tell her I designed it and that it was my store she picked it up from (I SOOOO wanted too...), but it was neato!! She said that she scored 2 interested ladies in hosting a show just from wearing it that day in Macy's. COOL, huh? Ok...just thought it was pretty neat. Now to just get that cool pin Ann designed...:D

What pin did Ann design? That must have been a great feeling for you. You should have totally told her who you were. I would have been psyched to meet a fellow cheffer......lol

And when the conversation arises...like what does "Got Chef" mean? How would a normal conversation go? Or how should it go...????

Well, that cinches it. I just ordered mine.('Bout time, huh?)

Was it someone from here?? How did she even hear about the shirts??

thechefofnorthbend said:
So I was walking around the BIG mall in the BIG town by me (as you can guess, I have a itsy bitsy mall in my itsy bitsy town...) and LO AND BEHOLD...a lady wearing...A CHEFFER SHIRT:D !! It was so cool. I had to be a total nard and run up to her and say "wow I so love your shirt. where did you get it?" NO I didnt tell her I designed it and that it was my store she picked it up from (I SOOOO wanted too...), but it was neato!! She said that she scored 2 interested ladies in hosting a show just from wearing it that day in Macy's. COOL, huh? Ok...just thought it was pretty neat. Now to just get that cool pin Ann designed...:D

That is so cool!! I would of asked her if she is A CHEFFER and tell her who you are!!

Jill- my pins are at www.cafepress.com/annszwarc
There are pins (cream with maroon lettering) or magnets (orange with purple). If you just want pins (not magnets), I can mail you one direct for $2. There's a thread about them under Leadership 2007. It's the sticky at the top of the category.

Darby- I just ordered mine. I kept meaning to, but this was the kick in the rear that I needed.

I know...but I thought to myself "self, would you really want Iaasak Mizrahi running up to you in the mall saying, Hey girl...I designed those totaly hot jeans you are wearing..and by the way they dont make your (insert pun for the rear caboose here) look good..." LOL :eek:

I figured that just knowing I did was cool enough, but if I see another cheffer out there...HECK YA!!!! I'm saying something! LOL

gilliandanielle said:
Was it someone from here?? How did she even hear about the shirts??

I know there are a few girls who are in my area who read this forum but dont post, so maybe...

I didnt think I was listed in their directory, but I'll have to find that out.

thechefofnorthbend said:
I know there are a few girls who are in my area who read this forum but dont post, so maybe...

I didnt think I was listed in their directory, but I'll have to find that out.

I saw the same lady again in Target yesterday and I was brave and went up to her and introduced myself (heck, what are the shirts for if not to meet and greet people, right?). I told her who I was and that these were my shirts and I thanked her perfusly for buying one. She said that she saw the thread a while back and ordered one right after (note to self, look at order report from store...). She comes onto CS allot, but does not post. She found it from her director. I thought how cool! She says she has already scored 3 shows since wearing it around during the Christmas season, and it always sparks up conversation. She has passed on the info to a couple of gals in her cluster and says they too are looking into getting them. I am so excited!:D

that is awesome! great job :)

I am soo getting one Darbry! Actually I want 2 the long sleeve and short sleeve but am debating on whether I should wait a pay check or not!? Decisions, decisions!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I saw the same lady again in Target yesterday and I was brave and went up to her and introduced myself (heck, what are the shirts for if not to meet and greet people, right?). I told her who I was and that these were my shirts and I thanked her perfusly for buying one. She said that she saw the thread a while back and ordered one right after (note to self, look at order report from store...). She comes onto CS allot, but does not post. She found it from her director. I thought how cool! She says she has already scored 3 shows since wearing it around during the Christmas season, and it always sparks up conversation. She has passed on the info to a couple of gals in her cluster and says they too are looking into getting them. I am so excited!:D
Hey Darby- Do you get something when we buy them? I am thinking of buying one too!

heat123 said:
I am soo getting one Darbry! Actually I want 2 the long sleeve and short sleeve but am debating on whether I should wait a pay check or not!? Decisions, decisions!

LOL...I tell my DH, that I will buy a shirt a check, that way it justifies my spending! You can either buy directly from the store www.cafepress.com/cheffershirts or you can order directly through me. I use paypal.

chefkristin said:
Hey Darby- Do you get something when we buy them? I am thinking of buying one too!

A portion from each sale is going directly to Second Harvest, or Round Up for the Heart. Every quarter I will send a check of the proceeds to Pampered chef for our contributions. Because this will help us in such a great way, I wanted to make sure I was giving back, you know? :)

thechefofnorthbend said:
A portion from each sale is going directly to Second Harvest, or Round Up for the Heart. Every quarter I will send a check of the proceeds to Pampered chef for our contributions. Because this will help us in such a great way, I wanted to make sure I was giving back, you know? :)
That is awesome!!!

This may be the dumbest question ever, but I haven't had my coffee and I don't have my glasses on...Should I know who the guy on the back is?http://www.userbars.net/forum/images/smiles/ashamed.gif

KimmyDarling said:
This may be the dumbest question ever, but I haven't had my coffee and I don't have my glasses on...

Should I know who the guy on the back is?http://www.userbars.net/forum/images/smiles/ashamed.gif

LOL...no he is a computer generated design of a drawing my DH came up with of some guy. I know...I asked him to if it was Clark Gable or something! LOL Same thing for the woman.

Thanks, Darby. I'm usually pretty good with faces, but he wasn't ringing any bells!!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
LOL...no he is a computer generated design of a drawing my DH came up with of some guy. I know...I asked him to if it was Clark Gable or something! LOL Same thing for the woman.

Are you sure??? Are you positive ??? :confused:

He looks a lot like TKG to me :D :D :D !!! Watch out he'll be asking for royalties LOL!!!

Hey Darby,

I know that "WHITE" is a signature color for chef's ~BUT~ is there a possibility of getting these fantastic shirts in other colors (besides pink)??

I DO NOT wear white very well - but I really need a couple of these shirts....

Just curious...If not, I will definetly be purchasing them any old ways.

Your Northern Cousin :cool:

PCGINA said:

He looks a lot like TKG to me :D :D :D !!! Watch out he'll be asking for royalties LOL!!!

Hey Darby,

I know that "WHITE" is a signature color for chef's ~BUT~ is there a possibility of getting these fantastic shirts in other colors (besides pink)??

I DO NOT wear white very well - but I really need a couple of these shirts....

Just curious...If not, I will definetly be purchasing them any old ways.

Your Northern Cousin :cool:

If you order directly from me, I can get the womens and mens shirts in black. I just need to know how many and what sizes. :)

New Colors!Ok all. By popular demand, we have added two new colors. Green (and I mean GREEN) and Yellow. Only available in Ladies t-shirts!

Check them out!! :D

PCGINA said:

I'm withholding all judgement until I see him up close and personal.

Which should be any day now...except I'll be gone for a week.

PCGINA said:

Do you know how EASY it would be to make TKG into the "guy" on the shirt??? SO EASY!! Hmmm...maybe I will have to tinker with this today, of course I would need your permission KG to do so! My DH is a wiz with the photoshop!!:D

You rock Darby! Umm do they shrink after washing or are they pre shrunk? I am debating if I should go M Or L (usually I wear both) but I don't want it to tight or too loose!

*Just sent you an email Heather

The shirts are preshrunk cotton, but i never seem to trust that, Everyone is shapped differently and all washing machines are different, so I wlways by a size to big, just to be safe! :p

More New StuffMy DH has just been busy busy putting this stuff on the store...

Stamps
Apron
Tile

Still waiting for the OK from TKG to make him a cartoon...LOL:D

Wow Darby I want to buy the whole store!! LOL thanks you two are awesome!

heat123 said:
Wow Darby I want to buy the whole store!! LOL thanks you two are awesome!

Feel free. I believe you'll save a doozie on shipping that way. :p Plus...RUFTH will thank you too!! LOL

I agree with Heather - all your stuff is awesome - I'm still deciding what I want to order - and I love the colors as well - I don't look as good in white as I do in color (my complexion is pretty pale) with dark hair. Thanks again!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Do you know how EASY it would be to make TKG into the "guy" on the shirt??? SO EASY!! Hmmm...maybe I will have to tinker with this today, of course I would need your permission KG to do so! My DH is a wiz with the photoshop!!:D

I vote "YES" :) I will definetly be buying the black shirts..thanks Darby

Last edited:
thechefofnorthbend said:
My DH has just been busy busy putting this stuff on the store...

Stamps
Apron
Tile

Still waiting for the OK from TKG to make him a cartoon...LOL:D
From what I hear, I already am.

Gopher It!

PCGINA said:
I vote "YES" :) I will definetly be buying the black shirts..thanks Darby

Yippee!! You need to order those directly from me as I put in a special order for the black shirts. Just contact me through my email!! Thanks!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
From what I hear, I already am.

Gopher It!

YEA!!!!! Ok, TKG...send me your best mug shot, and we'll get to work!!!:p

thechefofnorthbend said:
That will be so cool! FUNNY!!!!

OMG, a track suit, messanger bag, apron, shirt, longsleeve! Darby you have to stop I love them all and cannot afford them all!!

thechefofnorthbend said:

Hey KG, go look at your email!! :D

I did!Let me know how I sell.You can send the royalty checks to...oh, just wire the funds right to my bank.

Heyyyyyyyy, NOT fair..I think I can speak for ALL of us - WE wanna see the KG merchandise too! :D

Click on Darby's website and you will see the KG shirt!!

Oh sh#%! I did click and scrolled down quickly - didn't see anything! Thanks Gillian, I'll go look again.

Holy crap! How COOL is that? :D KG better order at LEAST a dozen now! LMAO

Here HE is Ladies and Gentleman!!!Introducing my NEW spokesmodel for the Men's Line...

The Kitchen Guy!!!

Isn't he precious???

In a couple of days, we'll have him on everything.

I also added a new kids image (he's almost as precious as TKG...;) ), and a new kids tagline (I will also get those on the store in about a days worth of work) This way you can make your kids do some hard advertising for you!! I've included both images here...

Now, we are seriously considering an action figure for TKG, just need to work out the kinks with Matel...LOL :D

Attachments

• Russell_back_sml.jpg
    Russell_back_sml.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 359
  • JR_Back_websml.jpg
    JR_Back_websml.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
thechefofnorthbend said:
Introducing my NEW spokesmodel for the Men's Line...

The Kitchen Guy!!!

Isn't he precious???

In a couple of days, we'll have him on everything.

I also added a new kids image (he's almost as precious as TKG...;) ), and a new kids tagline (I will also get those on the store in about a days worth of work) This way you can make your kids do some hard advertising for you!! I've included both images here...

Now, we are seriously considering an action figure for TKG, just need to work out the kinks with Matel...LOL :D
Okay, as long as you never call an "action figure" a "doll." ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Okay, as long as you never call an "action figure" a "doll." ;)

I wouldn't dare. that would be like calling GI Joe a "aggressive man barbie" :eek:

I cant wait to see all the guys walking around conference sporting TKG on their back! :p

thechefofnorthbend said:
I wouldn't dare. that would be like calling GI Joe a "aggressive man barbie" :eek:

I cant wait to see all the guys walking around conference sporting TKG on their back! :p
All one of us, I imagine.

Love the shirt.....KG you are a hottie!

Why, that's the nicest thing anyone's accused me up here!

(At first, I thought you said I was a hoot. Then I wondered what a "hootie" is, besides a hooted sweatshirt.)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies