• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Cheffer Shirts - A Unique Fashion Find!

In summary, a lady wearing a cheffer shirt found it so cool that she ran up to the designer and asked for an autograph. The designer was happy to meet her and give her an autograph.
My friends are all on their way to visit Darby's site now...I hope (for her sake) they actually buy something, even if it's not me!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My friends are all on their way to visit Darby's site now...I hope (for her sake) they actually buy something, even if it's not me!

(((hugs))) :p

Before you know it, we'll have everyone and their friends, mothers, kids, dad, uncles, cousins, sister-in-laws, brothers daughters wearing them!!! I know mine are <-------------------:D

thechefofnorthbend said:
(((hugs))) :p

Before you know it, we'll have everyone and their friends, mothers, kids, dad, uncles, cousins, sister-in-laws, brothers daughters wearing them!!! I know mine are <-------------------:D
That is so cool! Now we need to put a female spokesperson on! Who is going to be on the back of the female shirts? How bout you Darby???

chefkristin said:
That is so cool! Now we need to put a female spokesperson on! Who is going to be on the back of the female shirts? How bout you Darby???

Me?? Um..., er, uh...no :p

Lets take a poll, although I dont know how to start one on here, called "Who should be Mrs. Cheffer Shirt"? :D

thechefofnorthbend said:

Lets take a poll, although I dont know how to start one on here, called "Who should be Mrs. Cheffer Shirt"? :D
I vote for Gillian!!! LOL!!!

Congrats!!!
thechefofnorthbend said:
So I was walking around the BIG mall in the BIG town by me (as you can guess, I have a itsy bitsy mall in my itsy bitsy town...) and LO AND BEHOLD...a lady wearing...A CHEFFER SHIRT:D !! It was so cool. I had to be a total nard and run up to her and say "wow I so love your shirt. where did you get it?" NO I didnt tell her I designed it and that it was my store she picked it up from (I SOOOO wanted too...), but it was neato!! She said that she scored 2 interested ladies in hosting a show just from wearing it that day in Macy's. COOL, huh? Ok...just thought it was pretty neat. Now to just get that cool pin Ann designed...:D

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!! WAY TO GO...

Soo Cool Darby!

thechefofnorthbend said:

Who's the hottest Cheffer? :eek:

I'd vote for myself but I can't get my pics uploaded! Trick!
JWamp is my vote! She's a hottie! or Dabry post your pic!

The only pic I'll post is the drawing my DH did of me...LOL

My Avitar is supposed to be me too...my DH has WAY too much time on his hands...

Actually...you can check out all my hubbus work on our "other" website

www.darbydollco.com - some adult content, but it is art, ladies and gentleman...Pinup art, as he is a Pinup artist :D

These were going to be t-shirts, but it just never got off the ground. Now allot of the "girls are being reworked into scrapbook paper!!

the stamps are awesome! is it possible to get .24 stamps for postcards??

Well if your avatar pic is supposed to be a painting of you then you have my vote! Just add the chef hat and apron and it's good to go! Hee-hee!

Maybe the gal on the hot rod or the coffee girl...LOL (see website)

Who Knows...I still say Gillian would be cute on there!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I saw the same lady again in Target yesterday and I was brave and went up to her and introduced myself (heck, what are the shirts for if not to meet and greet people, right?). I told her who I was and that these were my shirts and I thanked her perfusly for buying one. She said that she saw the thread a while back and ordered one right after (note to self, look at order report from store...). She comes onto CS allot, but does not post. She found it from her director. I thought how cool! She says she has already scored 3 shows since wearing it around during the Christmas season, and it always sparks up conversation. She has passed on the info to a couple of gals in her cluster and says they too are looking into getting them. I am so excited!:D

That is so cool. I love that you are giving a donation to second harvest also. Just have to wait for my next paycheck to come in and I'm getting something. Once my director is back from Leadership I think I'll email our small group a link to your store.

thechefofnorthbend said:
So I was walking around the BIG mall in the BIG town by me (as you can guess, I have a itsy bitsy mall in my itsy bitsy town...) and LO AND BEHOLD...a lady wearing...A CHEFFER SHIRT:D !! It was so cool. I had to be a total nard and run up to her and say "wow I so love your shirt. where did you get it?" NO I didnt tell her I designed it and that it was my store she picked it up from (I SOOOO wanted too...), but it was neato!! She said that she scored 2 interested ladies in hosting a show just from wearing it that day in Macy's. COOL, huh? Ok...just thought it was pretty neat. Now to just get that cool pin Ann designed...:D
That's so cool Darby! My sweatshirt actually arrived while I was reading this thread! I LOVE IT! It is so soft and comfy. Too bad it's 80 degrees today or I'd be wearing it right now.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Maybe the gal on the hot rod or the coffee girl...LOL (see website)

Who Knows...I still say Gillian would be cute on there!
Aww! That is so sweet, you have my permission, but I know I won't look as cute as TKG!!

BTW- everytime I log on my DD gets me confused with Jennifer Knapp!! I have to tell her that isn't me everytime!!

gilliandanielle said:
Aww! That is so sweet, you have my permission, but I know I won't look as cute as TKG!!

BTW- everytime I log on my DD gets me confused with Jennifer Knapp!! I have to tell her that isn't me everytime!!
Wanna borrow my goatee?

The I would look REALLY scary!

[shrug] You could borrow my pink hat and apron too, if you like. [/shrug]

gilliandanielle said:

awww!!! :)

I don't really see the similarities, but I have to correct her everytime...

While I was writing this my DH came up behind me to make fun of me that I was responding to my own response... I had to say "Uh, that's not me!!" He felt kinda dumb...!

gilliandanielle said:
While I was writing this my DH came up behind me to make fun of me that I was responding to my own response... I had to say "Uh, that's not me!!" He felt kinda dumb...!

Oh the embarrasment.

It's not that you two look alike per se, but your poses are quite similar in your avatars! I can see how someone would get confused! OK, maybe not your DH, but I'm just sayin'...

I think they're both cuter than me, anyway.

Not to mention, I wouldn't look good in a photo with bare shoulders.

Or bare anything else, for that matter.

slingmommy said:
That's so cool Darby! My sweatshirt actually arrived while I was reading this thread! I LOVE IT! It is so soft and comfy. Too bad it's 80 degrees today or I'd be wearing it right now.
:eek:

Gotta love LA!!

I just saw this thread, and I am in SHOCk.
I didn't know that you designed these yourself Darby!
Hey, a suggestion,
can we get one for the hubbys?
Like the kid's ones that say
"ask my wife".
I think those drawings your hubby did are AWESOME too!
Put one of those girls on w/ an apron and your good to go!

Great Job!!!

Just have him wear one of mine. I'll be happy to recruit 'em for you.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought it was the KG :(
thechefofnorthbend said:
LOL...no he is a computer generated design of a drawing my DH came up with of some guy. I know...I asked him to if it was Clark Gable or something! LOL Same thing for the woman.

I thought it was the KG :(

Psssst! There's a new one she made of me. ;)

Chozengirl said:
I just saw this thread, and I am in SHOCk.
I didn't know that you designed these yourself Darby!
Hey, a suggestion,
can we get one for the hubbys?
Like the kid's ones that say
"ask my wife".
I think those drawings your hubby did are AWESOME too!
Put one of those girls on w/ an apron and your good to go!

Great Job!!!

WHAT A GOOD IDEA!!!! I'll use the older "guy" graphic for this! Your so smart!! :D

DH is a pinup artist and we are HUGE fans of that era...so we came up with the idea to bring the "bomber girl" back. Now all we need is someone to like it as much as us and we'll be RICH!!! :p

thechefofnorthbend said:
DH is a pinup artist and we are HUGE fans of that era...so we came up with the idea to bring the "bomber girl" back. Now all we need is someone to like it as much as us and we'll be RICH!!! :p
My cousin who is now 27, LOVES pin-up girls.
Have you tried posting your stuff on MySpace?
My cousin and her friends (who are all unmarried and childless) are all into the pin-up girls.
I would love some pics of them, but I have an 11 yr old son that I need to protect, because we all know the society doesn't!

PS,
JMHO, I think one of the girls that your DH has drawn would be much better than the Lucielle Ball on there now.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE these shirts/products, but the lady is just a little old for me,,,Hope I didn't hurt any feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chozengirl said:
PS,
JMHO, I think one of the girls that your DH has drawn would be much better than the Lucielle Ball on there now.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE these shirts/products, but the lady is just a little old for me,,,Hope I didn't hurt any feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all. We were going to put the coffee girl (Hot and Steamy from the website) on there, but thought that some of the ladies wouldnt want a pinup girl on their PC shirts, so we went with a "more average...lol" lady. Now we are thinking about pasting GILLIAN on there!! I just need a bigger picture of her to do so!! :D

How big?? My avatar came from a 4 x 6 but I can't remember if I saved the original or not! I might try to take a new pic, but I am not sure I want to me forever "frozen in time" all puffy! LOL! I will try to take a new one I guess!!

Gillian would make a pretty hot nose-art girl, too!(IMHO, of course)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Gillian would make a pretty hot nose-art girl, too!

(IMHO, of course)

I agree! She is too adorable, although I think JillySue is cute too
:rolleyes: Decisions, glad it's not me :D

I have several candidates up here for that honor...but I don't make lists for fear of inadvertantly missing someone.

thechefofnorthbend said:
WHAT A GOOD IDEA!!!! I'll use the older "guy" graphic for this! Your so smart!! :D

Its great how easy cafe press is to use. And I love that we make suggestions and a few hours/days later the changes are made & we have even more shopping options. Thank you sooooo much for doing this Darby. :D

tlennhoff said:
Its great how easy cafe press is to use. And I love that we make suggestions and a few hours/days later the changes are made & we have even more shopping options. Thank you sooooo much for doing this Darby. :D

So welcome. It is allot of fun too, to tell you the truth! I think my DH just like being able to see his art all over the place, and who blames him! He's a good artist!! LOL :p

I tip my hat to artists with that kind of talent.I can't even draw flies. :(

thechefofnorthbend said:
:eek:

Gotta love LA!!
It's actually quite chilly today and I'm nice and toasty in my Cheffer shirt! It's really soft and just perfect on a day like today.:)

slingmommy said:
It's actually quite chilly today and I'm nice and toasty in my Cheffer shirt! It's really soft and just perfect on a day like today.:)
Yea, So. Cal had some CRAZY weather today!!!
I got snow :eek:

We got snow up here on the coast, too. Hasn't snowed here in 28 years!!! :eek: Crazy....

New and Improved!!!!On the store, you will now find sections (For my girl, For the hubbys, For the ladies...etc). AND you now have the option of the "Original" lady or the "Mrs. Gill-ifer" graphic!!

Next up...Little girls for the Kiddies shirts!

Thank you all. You all have become my motivation for doing this! I could never have done this without you (And PC-ROFTH will thank you come Tuesday...they get a $150.00 check from me!!) :D

Chozengirl said:
Yea, So. Cal had some CRAZY weather today!!!
I got snow :eek:

My oldest would love it if it snowed here. We were looking at the weather and it is supposed to get down to 34 degrees tonight. I told him that was almost cold enough for snow and he got so excited. He has only seen snow once in his life, on a trip to Boston.

Thanks Darby now I need to buy some shirts!

slingmommy said:
My oldest would love it if it snowed here. We were looking at the weather and it is supposed to get down to 34 degrees tonight. I told him that was almost cold enough for snow and he got so excited. He has only seen snow once in his life, on a trip to Boston.
I know here in SD it's supposed to be 29 degrees!! Yikes that's cold for SoCal!

WOW how cool is that
thechefofnorthbend said:

I would have told her it was me. She already thinks your crazy LOL That is very neat. I'd be very excited too if I were you. Makes me want to run out and buy a few myself : )

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
All one of us, I imagine.

There were FIVE, count 'em, 5! men in the new director walk at Leadership. So there are more of you out there. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies