• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Cheffer Shirts - A Unique Fashion Find!

In summary, a lady wearing a cheffer shirt found it so cool that she ran up to the designer and asked for an autograph. The designer was happy to meet her and give her an autograph.
chefann said:
There were FIVE, count 'em, 5! men in the new director walk at Leadership. So there are more of you out there. :)

well, gosh dang it! Get out there men and buy a shirt!! :D

chefann said:
There were FIVE, count 'em, 5! men in the new director walk at Leadership. So there are more of you out there. :)
Hmmmm...I'm part of a trend?

Ok Darby before I do some shoppin~ did you say you could only use paypal or can I use a CC? Dont' have any funds in my paypal account right now so CC is my preferred payment today!

Darby - about sizing - are the ladies shirts "ladies sizes"...I normally wear a large in the Hanes in ladies, so I am wondering before I order.
My 4 month old granddaughter wants to know how she can be on a shirt...she is as cute as Kitchen Guy....
PLEEZE!!!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/beachgirll77/Taylor2091.jpg

No snow here..beautiful..guess I'll have to order a T-shirt..hehehehe

heat123 said:
Ok Darby before I do some shoppin~ did you say you could only use paypal or can I use a CC? Dont' have any funds in my paypal account right now so CC is my preferred payment today!

You can use any major cc, debt card or paypal visa or debt card. heck, order by mail and send in a check ;) !

Cindycooks said:
Darby - about sizing - are the ladies shirts "ladies sizes"...I normally wear a large in the Hanes in ladies, so I am wondering before I order.
My 4 month old granddaughter wants to know how she can be on a shirt...she is as cute as Kitchen Guy....
PLEEZE!!!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/beachgirll77/Taylor2091.jpg
You think so? Even without a goatee?

I've been wondering that the cheffer shirts are, so I just checked it out - SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2....can't wait to get them! I'll wear one to my next cluster meeting and see how many people ask where I got that! Don't worry - I'll give out the info!

thechefofnorthbend said:
You can use any major cc, debt card or paypal visa or debt card. heck, order by mail and send in a check ;) !
They don't have my size! :(

pcchris said:
I've been wondering that the cheffer shirts are, so I just checked it out - SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2....can't wait to get them! I'll wear one to my next cluster meeting and see how many people ask where I got that! Don't worry - I'll give out the info!
Tell 'em they have to join CS in order to order shirts.

I am sorry, but I must be confused. I went to your website and it looks like the only thing that I can order is Chef accessories, not shirts. How do you order the shirts?

Nevermind.
I figured it out:)

chefkristin said:
They don't have my size! :(

Cheffer Shirts range from Jr's S-XL and Womans S-2XL. Mens I think range from S-XXL. HTH...:p

Removed by request.

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Do the XXXX-L sizes have the Cheffer logo or do they just say "Good Year" on them?
Ok now that is fresh KG :(

KG, I just read a cartoon in the Parade from the newspaper and the first person I thought of that would say something like that was you, LOL.It had two men walking and talking and one says 'I was dating a banker, but she lost interest'.And of course my husband thought it was funny too, I'm telling you, you must mysteriously be related, lol.

She was only the bootlegger's daughter, but I loved her still.

chefkristin said:
Ok now that is fresh KG :(
I admit, I was just watching the episode of Mythbusters where they replicated the explosion of the Hindenburg.

Hey KG, I keep meaning to ask you if you have any family in Missouri, my Aunt's maiden name was Manning.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I admit, I was just watching the episode of Mythbusters where they replicated the explosion of the Hindenburg.
I loved watching that show, haven't seen it in a million years though.

jdavis said:
Hey KG, I keep meaning to ask you if you have any family in Missouri, my Aunt's maiden name was Manning.
Not that I am aware of. I do know that there is a large collection of people named Manning in Missouri, as I have seen that name on a number of headstones there.Don't ask.(I also don't have a relative in Indianapolis, either, but I do have a blue shirt with my nam...er...his name on it, too.)

Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • raebates
  • General Chat