• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omgosh - so Much Fun!!! Suggestions

In summary, the conference was fun and Janice suggested attaching a cheffer door sign to your badge so that you can more easily recognize fellow cheffers. The conference was mostly casual attire with many SMART women in sneakers. There was a lot of rushed walking and crossing of bridges which made my normally comfy sandals not so comfy. There was also a suggestion for a backpack to help carry your belongings around. If they serve you something you do not like at a formal meal, ask if they have something else. One thing I found helpful was that if they serve you something you do not like, to ask if they have something else.
its_me_susan
Wow you guys the conference was soooo much fun! One thing I want to suggest though is that you copy and shrink that cheffer door sign so that you can attach it to your badge so you can recognize fellow cheffers while you are out and about. I didn't notice anyone's doors... But having something "cheffer" on the name badge made it easier to spot!

I had soooo much fun meeting Jayne, and Janice, and a few others (have to check my card collection - my brain is mush - I can't remember the other names right now)!!!! Fun! Fun!

Everyone was mostly casual - - capris and tops. Many SMART women in sneakers! There was so much rushed walking here and there and across the bridge that my usually comfy sandals were not that comfy (and I walk alot in my real life). I also suggest a backpack for carrying your stuff around in to save your back. This was the smartest thing I did was that!

Also - - if they serve you something you don't like at the more formal meals... do ask if they have something else!
Need to go, but if I think of anything else I'll post it!

Susan,

It was such a pleasure to meet you and Jayne (and i did meet mrssryvo, too -in the Arie Crown Sen. Exec Box --we got invited to sit in!!!)....thank you so much for coming up and telling me who you were!

I kept thinking "Where do I know them from?" Ha!

Gotta love the tassle thing, huh? I have never laughed so hard!

Let's keep in touch! I would love to exchange pictures and more laughs! I have free Long Distance, and three way, so let's all talk soon! You have my card!:)

Janice, Please include me on the 3-way call, if you do not mind. Also, I have figured out a plan in order to promote by Leadership. I saw something like this in a workshop, and I will be putting it into practice tomorrow at my show. I am taking a nice gift bag, and including trinkets to represent the gift you recive from PC as a consultant. The gift we received for being on track for the trip (represents wonderful trips) a picture of hubby and I in front of our lakehouse (enables us to afford a 2nd home) a baby bottle (stay at home moms can contribute to household income) a credit card cut in half (eliminate debt ) a toy car (car payment) I think the visual reminders will help, and enables me to bring some humor into it, instead of just giving my recruiting talk. What do you think?

Last edited:
jwpamp said:

Where's that laughing and guffawing smilie when you need it. :D

I hope they DON'T change the script! It was too much fun! At least she wouldn't be out of the loop if it goes that way again. ;)

OMG, was she clueless or what????!?!?! I bet they change the script.

DebbieJ said:
OMG, was she clueless or what????!?!?! I bet they change the script.
Oh my GOSH that had to be the funniest thing about conference. I told my husband about it today (didn't get home until midnight last night from the Director's Event, which was AWESOME by the way!!) and of course he just wasn't thinking it was as funny as I thought he should. It was one of those "you had to be there" things. I'm still laughing about it. It'll be interesting to see if the script is changed in subsequent waves. Oh how funny!!!:D

I heard they are changing the script. Will be interesting to find out if they really do. I never laughed so hard in my life! She was so clueless that it just made it that much funnier!

That was TOO funny. I was surprised that nearly the entire place followed down that same slightly raunchy path. :) What tickled me the most was that Julie played along. Yeah, Julie!

I'm betting the script is changed.

Yes, that "Shame on you" when she came out was the perfect comment! I am laughing just reading this loop!:p

They are NOT changing the script! Doris and Marna loved it is what we heard!!!! Do they rock or what!

OMG, I felt sooo bad for her! I'm sure she felt even more embarrassed when Julie filled her in backstage! Julie was so great about it! I told my hubby too, but you're right...you just had to be there;)

Fill us in.....for those of us that were not able to attend, can you fill us in?

It's killing me!!!! Please tell us what happened.

It has to do with our MidSeason products being used in "creative" ways. Once they are revealed, maybe you'll get the joke. If not, we'll tell you then.

jwpamp said:
Susan,

It was such a pleasure to meet you and Jayne (and i did meet mrssryvo, too -in the Arie Crown Sen. Exec Box --we got invited to sit in!!!)....thank you so much for coming up and telling me who you were!

I kept thinking "Where do I know them from?" Ha!

Let's keep in touch! I would love to exchange pictures and more laughs! I have free Long Distance, and three way, so let's all talk soon! You have my card!:)

Just sent you an email :) My main email is [email protected] 3-way call sounds fun!

I felt bad for that poor lady after a while - but at least she'll be in on it next time. Hee hee. It was hillarious though.

Last edited:
OK, one of you has to PM me or email me and fill me in. If it was said in Wave 2 then I must have missed it or been under a rock or something. I know that when the chef was out there seemed to be ALOT of talk between Lisa and him that could be taken in another way, lol. I was not the only one thinking that either because I heard someone down the aisle from me say something like this is the X-rated PC show, lol.

I missed it too Jennifer! If you find out, email and let me know as well. I think they must have changed their script because I was like a sponge at conference and tried not to miss a thing!

That was the best! I swear it has been forever since I laughed like that! Seriously if I had been drinking soda it would have come out of my nose!
I truly hope they did not change a thing but I am guessing that they did not get the same reaction per Jennifer and Linda's post!
Oh my....I am laughing so hard right now.......

Okay...I was in Wave 2, I have figured out what tassles you are talking about but don't remember anything funny about what was said. My group usually always finds some double enuendo (that is spelled SO wrong..do we have spell check on here? Oh well..sound it out!) in what is said but we didn't catch anything so I am thinking the script was changed. Someone PM me and tell me what was said...or post it here after tomorrow afternoon when the new stuff is revealed to Wave 3!!

I talked with my hospitality director tonight and gathered from her that the script was changed. Oh well. :)

They may have changed the script slightly, but I was laughing when they mentioned the tassles could be removed and used in creative ways - but I don't think the rest of the audience picked up on it at all!! :D

What is "Omgosh - so Much Fun!!! Suggestions"?

"Omgosh - so Much Fun!!! Suggestions" is a collection of creative and exciting ideas for using Pampered Chef products in new and unique ways. These suggestions are designed to make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable and effortless.

Who can use these suggestions?

Anyone can use these suggestions, whether you are a seasoned chef or new to cooking. They are perfect for anyone looking to add some fun and variety to their meals and gatherings.

What types of suggestions are included in "Omgosh - so Much Fun!!! Suggestions"?

The suggestions range from simple meal ideas and recipes to creative ways to use specific Pampered Chef products. They also include tips for entertaining and hosting themed parties using Pampered Chef tools and ingredients.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to use these suggestions?

No, while the suggestions are specifically tailored for Pampered Chef products, many can be adapted to work with similar tools and ingredients. However, owning Pampered Chef products can enhance the experience and make it easier to achieve the desired results.

Where can I find "Omgosh - so Much Fun!!! Suggestions"?

You can find "Omgosh - so Much Fun!!! Suggestions" on the Pampered Chef website, in our catalogue, or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and recommendations based on your specific needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
atlantachef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies