• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho

In summary, "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho" is a popular saying used to describe a fun and memorable outing with friends. It is not a trademarked phrase and can be used in personal social media posts. "Ho" stands for "hot tub" in this context. Products with this phrase are not currently available through a Pampered Chef consultant, but can be customized through other websites or stores.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hey ladies! It was so much fun to hang out with you both on the HO Tour. I was hoping that one of you had copies of the pictures that we took in the offices. I would love to get a copy if you have one!

Thanks ~ Crystal

Hi Crystal, It was a lot of fun, wasn't it. Val took the pictures, I will be talking toher today, I will see if she has them uploaded yet, and will have ehr send them to you.

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it!

Please send me pics too if anyone out there has them! Big thanks!

dd

Related to Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho

1. What is "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho"?

"Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho" is a popular saying often used in reference to a fun and memorable outing or event with friends.

2. Is "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho" a trademarked phrase?

No, "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho" is not a trademarked phrase. It is a common expression used in casual conversations and social media.

3. Can I purchase products with the phrase "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho" on them?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I do not currently have any products with this phrase available. However, you can always customize your own products with this saying through other websites or stores.

4. What does "Ho" stand for in "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho"?

In this context, "Ho" is a slang term for "hot tub," which is often associated with relaxation and good times with friends.

5. Can I use "Hey Ladies! It Was so Much Fun to Hang Out With You Both on the Ho" in my own social media posts?

Yes, feel free to use this phrase in your own social media posts to express your enjoyment of a fun outing with friends. Just remember to give credit to the original source if you are using it in a public setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • its_me_susan