• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Have Pictures of the Test Kitchen During Ho Tour?

In summary, the test kitchen is not open for public tours but there is a virtual tour available on the website. The photos on the website are regularly updated and accurate. The test kitchen is used daily for recipe development and customers can make suggestions for recipes to be tested. Safety and sanitation protocols are strictly followed in the test kitchen to maintain high standards.
SummerG
I went on the HO tour (loved it!!) but somehow missed a large section of the first floor where the test kitchens, etc are. Does anybody want to share the pictures they took? I would love to see them. I think I'll have to go on another HO tour next year to see what I missed! Ü

Thanks!!

Summer,I have pictures. I went on the tour for the first time this year. My friend took pictures and gave me hard copies. I'll ask her to send me via computer, so I can send to you. It was fun. We all wanted to see what was INSIDE the cupboards. The "guard" opened them for us. It was cool to see 15 batter bowls in a cupboard. Email me your email information and I'll pass on to you.PS- I was a Wave 3er too!!Julie
[email protected]

I did a HO tour 2 yrs ago and think I may have to do one again... that year I had only been a consultant for 3 months, so I was so in awe over everything, I missed out on a lot... plus if I do it next year my SD will be in the million dollar club, so that would be cool to see and get a pic of for her!

Related to Anybody Have Pictures of the Test Kitchen During Ho Tour?

1. Can I visit the test kitchen during a HO tour?

Unfortunately, the test kitchen is not open for public tours. However, we do have a virtual tour available on our website that showcases our test kitchen and other facilities.

2. Are the photos of the test kitchen on the website accurate?

Yes, the photos on our website are updated regularly and accurately reflect our test kitchen and other facilities.

3. How often is the test kitchen used for recipe development?

The test kitchen is used on a daily basis for recipe development, testing, and filming. Our team is constantly working on new and innovative recipes for our customers.

4. Can I request a specific recipe to be tested in the test kitchen?

We always welcome recipe suggestions from our customers! However, due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee that every recipe will be tested in our test kitchen.

5. Are there any special safety measures in place in the test kitchen?

Yes, our test kitchen follows strict safety and sanitation guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of our products. Our team is trained in food safety and handling procedures to maintain the highest standards in our kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies