• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Guys See the Note Re: Cherry Almond Sauce

In summary, the note is a reminder to promote the special deal on Cherry Almond Sauce, which will last for one week starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. Customers can purchase the sauce at the regular price outside of the special deal, and it can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants as an exclusive product. The note also includes a link to a blog post with recipes and cooking tips for using Cherry Almond Sauce in different dishes.
jessinthekitchen
on the bottom of the packing list:

"Please note, the label on our Cherry Almond Sauce states there are no salt or preservatives added. Although it does not contain salt, the ingredient Sodium Benzoate is a preservative. We apologize for this error. If you have any questions, please contact The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens at 630-261-4059

Are you guys going to be pointing this out to the people who order them at your shows or leave it alone? I wouldn't announce it during the actual show- but I think I might want to say something if I see it on someone's order form.

I haven't decided yet. I probably won't mention it unless someone brings up the no-preservatives issue.

It's kind of funny since on the ingredients list says (as a preservative) right after Sodium Benzoate :)
I think that if most people are that concerned about everything that is in it they will read the ingredients list, but I am with Rae above!!
I also wonder if they are changing the label as well before launch...I would imagine that there will be still be some wrong labels that go to our guests but maybe it wont be an issue for long.

1. What is the note about Cherry Almond Sauce?

The note is a reminder to all Pampered Chef consultants to promote the special deal on Cherry Almond Sauce to their customers.

2. How long is the special deal on Cherry Almond Sauce?

The special deal on Cherry Almond Sauce will last for one week, starting on Monday and ending on Sunday.

3. Can customers purchase Cherry Almond Sauce outside of the special deal?

Yes, customers can still purchase Cherry Almond Sauce outside of the special deal, but it will be at the regular price.

4. Is Cherry Almond Sauce only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Cherry Almond Sauce can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants as it is an exclusive product.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips for using Cherry Almond Sauce?

Yes, the note includes a link to a blog post with various recipes and cooking tips for using Cherry Almond Sauce in different dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • heather9892
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies